[Official Message] ayumi hamasaki 〜POWER of MUSIC〜 2011 A II - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 30th March 2011, 07:40 PM
Luja. Luja. is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany.
Posts: 2,020
^
^ I also thought that they might do a smaller concert. Smaller stage, less crazy lightning effects and maybe less costume changes, too? I know this doesn't have to do with electricity, but it'd be another way to save money. I don't expect her to do a show like.. just standing on the stage and wearing one outfit all night, but on the other hand, she did just that for MSta as well! And I think that'd be really great actually. Would make it all about the music, feelings and the hope they want to give people. But either way, I think they'll put on a great show that will make people happy and maybe take some worries off their mind.
__________________


"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2011, hamasaki ayumi, love songs, power of music


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.