DreamList for the new album~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #36  
Old 11th January 2012, 04:36 AM
ストロボ・EdGE's Avatar
ストロボ・EdGE ストロボ・EdGE is offline
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by emiko View Post
I want some more acoustic tracks like that one, but I prefer count down over Last Links. It just had more raw ayu power to me.
So I totally remembered what song Last Links was and then when I read this I realized I was wrong because I was thinking of countdown.
__________________
un asterisco
en la palma de mi mano,
una acotacion
de tu puņo y letra
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.