The C-pop/M-pop Discussion 3rd Thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11th September 2014, 08:08 AM
Linoa62 Linoa62 is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: France
Posts: 4,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy1111 View Post
Definitely not out-of-topic We are here to discuss chinese music, aren't we?!

I think that other William Wei's songs will be too baladish for you, but if you want to listen some C-rock guys, I would recommend Alan Kuo/黃皮膚, Stanley Huang/黃立行, Gemini/简迷离 (group consisting of french guy and chinese girl) or Yida Huang/黃義達
if you do not mind female rockers, you should also try Faith Yang/楊乃文

let me know how you like any of these singer, and if you want I can provide some more suggestions

PS: if you have a problem to find albums, let me also know and I'll upload it for you



yeah, ehm ... I'm more like HE but that's okay, I know it's not obvious from my nick-name
ooopsss sorry <_< I'll know from now on!!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.