FLOWER & Mad World (Short ver. MVs on YouTube) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 17th June 2016, 09:23 AM
blackmage's Avatar
blackmage blackmage is offline
immature Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 961
Ugh I wanna see the full versions, hahah. Its not enough. So far, I kind of wish they used multiple cuts/angles in FLOWER, but I'm really excited to see the rest.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
flower, m(a)de in japan, mad world, made in japan


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.