![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
||||||
| Notices |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#381
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Yeah I suppose so. Hopefully it'll be up soon in other places!
|
|
#382
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm changing my region NOW
|
|
#383
|
||||
|
||||
|
cant find it in germany too :-(
__________________
I want to turn into a flower, grow thorns, |
|
#384
|
||||
|
||||
|
Omg I'm shocked Fantome is up on Spotify now! That's such good news. I hope her other albums will follow soon.
__________________
|
|
#385
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oricon 2017 Favorite Artist Ranking - Utada is #2, woo hoo!
http://aramajapan.com/aramaexclusive...ng-2017/83186/
__________________
|
|
#386
|
|||
|
|||
|
Isn't Anata out yet?
|
|
#387
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#388
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's such a torture to wait for two months... "Kami sama onegai..." just give me the song...
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#389
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
another day, another slay
__________________
|
|
#390
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anata is up on miusiq!
|
|
#391
|
||||
|
||||
|
Picture from the musicvideo ...
![]() She looks hot!
__________________
|
|
#392
|
|||
|
|||
|
The song is AMAZING I'm in fckn love
|
|
#393
|
||||
|
||||
|
First listen... gotta say I love this one more than the other two this year
I thought that noise cancelling headphone cm would turn into the pv... .
__________________
... ... ... .
Last edited by bluegie; 7th December 2017 at 07:32 PM. |
|
#394
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great news!
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#395
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG... I wanna see her tour...
and new album next year? Is she really gonna spoil us???? Edit: the pv is basically like FOL lol, with better shootings
__________________
... ... ... .
Last edited by bluegie; 7th December 2017 at 07:46 PM. |
|
#396
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wonder if we will get a shortened version of the music video like forevermore.
|
|
#397
|
||||
|
||||
|
Watch it here: https://twitter.com/traveling555/sta...96845307912193
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#398
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very classy. Utada sure has grown up and matured. Anata feels very adult.
|
|
#399
|
|||
|
|||
|
I fucking. Can't believe it. Am I really going to see her live?
|
|
#400
|
||||
|
||||
|
Currently no. 1 in iTunes Japan, and the video is no. 1 as well
__________________
... ... ... .
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| hikki, hikki stans, jpop queen, utada hikaru |
|
|
![]() |