WOWOW to broadcast TA Limited Live Tour 2016 on September 21 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 22nd September 2018, 09:26 PM
Uknow!'s Avatar
Uknow! Uknow! is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Spain.
Posts: 1,366
I'm uploading the file in MEGA, 1hour maybe, I wasn't at home, sorry.

I can't upload it in google drive now (because it will take more time and I want to share it faster so you'll can enjoy it)

The file is 15'5gb
__________________



Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
ta limited live tour 2016, wowow


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.