[News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3 - Page 13 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th February 2019, 07:12 PM
appears Initiate

I want (miss)understood from Arena Tour 2015.
Old 14th February 2019, 10:29 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrel View Post
Oh, what I would give if "no more words" could be performed
You are my people.

Lol

I want to see this song so much... I’d vote for it here (I forget what tour, but she did perform it) but I feel like it would be a waste of a vote, it was only an encore performance.
"no more words" is from AT2002.
Old 14th February 2019, 11:46 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
Sure, I will PM you. I forget who posted it originally though, as I’d like to give them credit for posting it in the first place.

It looks I did submit the requests on the wrong form, they want you to do it on the “letters” page according to the TA email, the twitter post was kind of confusing, but I re-submitted my requests
I didn´t know we got the whole performance o.o I want it too xD

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 15th February 2019, 01:25 AM
Initiate

^ sure I will PM you the link when I can. I am trying to find the original download thread since there were more unreleased live songs that someone recorded...

EDIT: I found the thread. Just look in the unreleased live performance tab. http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread...ght=Unreleased

Last edited by AJFmzk; 15th February 2019 at 01:33 AM.
Old 15th February 2019, 12:49 PM
Love song H-Initiate

【TeamAyu】2nd pre-ticket booking for overseas members

If you would like to apply for it, please read the following notice and make sure to apply within the period.

【Notes】
◆You can apply for ticket if you have joined TeamAyu by 11:59pm on February 7, 2019 (= including payment) and have valid membership with expiration dates after February 2019 (JST).
◆This ticket reservation website is ONLY available for oversea members. If you have registered your current addresses outside of Japan as of February 12, you can apply for ticket from the link below.
◆You need to pick up an actual ticket at the venue of the day of the event. Ticket pickup place and time will be mailed to you from LivePocket a few days before the show.
◆ONLY ticket sale is available. There are NO ticket + flight packages.
◆Fan Club Pre-order Ticket Lottery is a pre-sale for fan club members before ticket go on sale in public. Entering into the lottery does not guarantee tickets or "the best in house" or "front row" seating.
◆Please read the instructions carefully to prevent misunderstandings. We are not responsible any troubles and ticket cancellation.
◆Please contact us by "CONTACT" form if you have troubles or inquires about ticket reservation. We cannot respond to your inquires after the sale is ended.
◆You cannot cancel ticket you requested after your orders are completed. Please check your schedule before you order.
◆Please contact us in plenty of time if you have troubles or inquires about ticket reservation during our business hours before the sale is over.
◆You cannot change the date or numbers of tickets after the sales term is ended.
◆You must pick up the actual ticket on the day of the concert. More details will be announced once they come in.
◆You have to solve the problems happening on the day of concert when the performance is carried out by negotiating with a person in charge at the spot/venue. We cannot handle it as we cannot confirm the fact even if you report it to Fan Club after the event days.
◆We cannot cooperate or give you a permission to carry out any events made by fans during a concert.
◆We are not responsible for your accommodation and transportation fees in any situations.
◆You are required to enter your membership ID number and your registered birth date in TeamAyu to order ticket.
Membership ID number: 6 digit numbers
Birth date: 8 digit numbers (YYYYMMDD)
Ex) If your birth date is 1990, April 2nd...[19900402]

Find more details and get your ticket from the following LINK!

=============
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3-
=============
【Performance Details】
Date: April 6, 2019 (Sat.)
Venue: Saitama Super Arena
Time: Doors Open 5:00pm / Start 6:00pm
Ticket Link: https://t.livepocket.jp/e/742gy

Date: April 7, 2019 (Sun.)
Venue: Saitama Super Arena
Time: Doors Open 3:00pm / Start 4:00pm
Ticket Link: https://t.livepocket.jp/e/qaldy

*Opening / starting times of the concert are subject to change.

【Ticket Price】
Reserved seating: 9,600yen (Tax included)
*Children aged over 3 years old are required tickets.
*Children aged under 3 years old are not required tickets unless they need individual seats.
*One application up to 4 tickets per member.

【Reception Period】
February 15, 2019 12:00pm - February 20, 2019 11:59pm (JST)
*This is not on a first-come-first-serve basis (lottery system).
*Result announcement is scheduled to announce on February 27, 2019 (JST).
*All fares will be automatically withdrawn by your credit card if you win the lottery.
*Please be noticed that there is a possibility that you may win all of your requested tickets.
*No refund or claims are accepted, please.

=============
If you are unable to pick up ticket at the venue:
Please inform us name of person who picks up the ticket on your behalf in advance.
Pick-up person must have one of valid photo identifications.
We will give ticket to the person after we confirm the name you provide to us.
We are unable to give ticket to person who picks up ticket on your behalf if the advance notification is not sent to Official Global Fanclub "TeamAyu" in advance.

【The Advance Notification Form】
https://global-fc.net/teamayu/inquire/?

【Required Information】
◆Subject:
Ticket Pick-Up Notification
◆Send us the following information:
- The date of concert
- Number of Tickets
- Name of person who picks up ticket

https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1069877
Old 16th February 2019, 02:17 AM
Daybreak Initiate

My prayers have been answered! Hopefully I will get a ticket for Sunday this time
Old 16th February 2019, 04:14 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrel View Post
My prayers have been answered! Hopefully I will get a ticket for Sunday this time
I wish you luck!!!
Old 16th February 2019, 05:06 AM
GREEN Initiate

I wish I could get tickets!!
Old 16th February 2019, 10:25 AM
still alone Initiate

If the voting really is for past performances that would be really interesting. If she really is going to recreate past performances that would be so exciting. But I wonder how that would work though. Everyone is going to vote for for her most extravagant ones. I doubt she would be able to have the giant elephant, the water pool, the giant airship, the glowing dome, the giant cross etc. all in the same concert. It would be too much. I guess she will maybe just choose the top 3 or 5 results?
If it is just a vote for the song list then that is cool too but all the same songs from A Best Live will most likely return. I guess we will find out.
Old 16th February 2019, 11:13 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

^ if she really gonna recreate past performances, BEST of CDL 06-07 or A BEST LIVE already show how she gonna do it.

and since the vote is only for performed song (with/without the props/settings/dancers), for those who's choosed "Mirrorcle World" from AT2008, becareful what you wished for, MW performed millions time you know how she gonna perform without the ship.

for my choice im gonna lower the expectation (plus make her life easier):
- And Then~Naturally from PCDL, she just need to "dance" (or i should say "pose")
- SAKURA from A BEST LIVE, she just need to re-use that sakura backdrop
- identity from NEXT LEVEL tour, she just need to give shuya a call

Last edited by KLJames; 16th February 2019 at 11:43 PM.
Old 17th February 2019, 04:19 AM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLJames View Post
- SAKURA from A BEST LIVE, she just need to re-use that sakura backdrop
I still think it is shameful she ditched SAKURA in the final performance of A BEST LIVE. For HOTEL Love songs Return Road at least we got some soundless footage but we didn't see any moving image of this SAKURA performance. She need to re-do both of them to let us see the whole performance of these two songs, and MUST BE FILMED!!
Old 17th February 2019, 07:33 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropass View Post
I still think it is shameful she ditched SAKURA in the final performance of A BEST LIVE. For HOTEL Love songs Return Road at least we got some soundless footage but we didn't see any moving image of this SAKURA performance. She need to re-do both of them to let us see the whole performance of these two songs, and MUST BE FILMED!!
The song was composed for a friend of her that died during the tour. I would love to have watched it, but axing the performance was totally understandable

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 17th February 2019, 08:30 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

a brief memory abt ABL's SAKURA:
Spoiler:

the swing she sit on was used later for SURREAL performance

Return Road was axed in last 4 show of HOTEL Love songs,
SAKURA was axed in last 5 show of ABL,
so probably it was filmed like Return Road, just they never release any footage.
but, atleast, short SAKURA performance from AT2015 (Cirque de Minuit) was filmed and released within the MC collection.
Old 17th February 2019, 10:42 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

my imagination went wild, if this show gonna be ABL 2.0, just imagine she perform like this:

Spoiler:
W - with "Mirrorcle World" ship. imagine she playing soap and sponge if front of the ship, then do the ship wash, ship turn and she climb up the ship and wet herself, at the end she tear off her cloth in front of the ship. it will be better if she add the bubble from "Shake It"...

my name's WOMEN - with "immature" elephant. imagine she riding that elephant here and there while whipping the elephant. whip! whip!

1 LOVE - with the bed from HOTEL Love songs. nothing better if she do that leg open choreography with her male dancers again... on a bed.

MOON - with "Zutto"... moon. perfect match!

You & Me ~ Feel the love - she can start the song slowly with "November" fountain, then faster the song with MY STORY tour musical fountain, final climax she wet herself with water pouring like PREMIUM SHOWCASE. wet, all about wet.

Party queen - imagine she in bunny look from M(A)DE IN TOKYO and sit on big wine glass, her dancers dressing in sexy bunny look from RnRC Tour and lay on a piano. if yo-chan wanna join the party, gomi gonna whip him again lol...

kanariya - with DOME TOUR opening ball. she can start singing the original version inside the ball, the ball open she can fly up like CDL1617, then start sing the remix version with "Pieces of SEVEN" laser all over.

JEWEL - with crystal chandelier stage from (miss)understood tour. shining shine...

blossom - with "Born To Be..." flower.

HONEY - with "teddy bear" bench and fluffy bear. extra cute!

Because of You - with "HEAVEN" water tank, replace water with milk.

Lelio - party around with "Sparkle" smoke/form gun.

Fly high - fly high and move around with "alterna" ball.

Merry-go-round - with Marionette stage.

GAME - tied her up on that "(don't)Leave me alone" spin stage, and her dancers tied up on "STEP you" chain stage, ending light off, light on again they all dissappear.

RAINBOW - she can start with "rainy day" rain, then fly up with "NEXT LEVEL" chair along with that sky backdrop.

Last edited by KLJames; 19th February 2019 at 09:22 PM.
Old 17th February 2019, 11:46 PM
LIMIT Initiate

For your information..

https://www.facebook.com/77559554914...279962?sfns=mo
Old 18th February 2019, 12:43 AM
SURREAL Initiate

^I don't really get it, are those the songs we can choose?
Old 18th February 2019, 12:48 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I'd like to know as well, it's a bit confusing and online translators don't help much.
Old 18th February 2019, 01:19 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbayu View Post
are these the short-listed songs? if so, I find it so funny™ that people like What is forever love—that's one of the few songs I would like to erase from our collective memory her discography
Old 18th February 2019, 02:57 AM
Daybreak Initiate

I'm pretty sure that's just the page's choices for A^3 and nothing more...
Old 18th February 2019, 03:03 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

weird choice they are for most of them just in-between performances between bigger numbers. Exception for the 3 firsts.
Closed Thread

Tags
a cube, goods, power of a^3