TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A 〜サイゴノトラブル〜 FINAL information thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 3rd October 2020, 06:31 AM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 7,019
This was FANTASTIC! I have a few more songs left to see, but wow. Her voice was great. All these shows for the last year have been pretty good in that area - having kids has done her vocals good. The rest doesn't hurt either I'm sure, but her being pregnant is I'm sure playing a large part.

A quote from Pat Benatar from her autobiography who recorded some of her albums while pregnant: " Pregnancy makes all the long muscles in your body relax, and your vocal cords are a long muscle. Suddenly I found that I could do things vocally that I’d never been able to do before. And once I did, I was able to re-create that sound even without the pregnancy hormones. I’ve never had an easier time singing than when I was pregnant."

Her vocals have been sounding like this since last years FNS performance, which is when she was pregnant with her first baby. So no, I don't think this performance was all that retouched. She even misses a line in Powder Snow. Since there was no audience, they could have easily added it back in if they were doing extensive retouching.

I've also noticed in the last few shows that the level of the dancers and the choreography is significantly better than before.

And this setlist? Crazy!

Just a great show.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 3rd October 2020 at 06:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
サイゴノトラブル, final, saigo no trouble, trouble tour 2020


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.