Ayu's social networks - Discussion #57 - Page 22 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th April 2022, 08:05 AM
Initiate

She's really beautiful !!
Old 5th April 2022, 08:39 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
Those hair is perfect and better than my future. (I got covid last week.)

Food from the cafe
Spoiler:

https://twitter.com/sayuminnminn/sta...328896/photo/3
Get well soon!

Those pictures make me crave Ayu toasts.

Old 5th April 2022, 03:05 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Kind of upset I didn’t try to reserve a spot for the cafe but, oh well. Hope everyone that does get to go has a good time

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 5th April 2022, 03:36 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Guys we’re literally a few hours away from the first album announcement since 6 years. I’m sure the pic is from the album shot until proven otherwise.
Old 5th April 2022, 04:33 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I Pray pray pray that you're right! The fact that I'm getting excited because of a new picture makes me realise how much I've missed new content ahaha
Old 5th April 2022, 05:34 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lawi! View Post
I Pray pray pray that you're right! The fact that I'm getting excited because of a new picture makes me realise how much I've missed new content ahaha
+1
Old 7th April 2022, 02:12 AM
As if.. Initiate

So a single… is the title nonfiction?
Old 7th April 2022, 04:48 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbellz View Post
So a single… is the title nonfiction?
A digital single titled NonFiction.

Which the cover looks a lot like Namie Amuro, and the song title reminds people BEST Fiction. Not sure if that is the intention.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 7th April 2022, 07:42 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
She never performed "from your letter" too, even on this Secret Live. I really wanted to listen to it after listening to this remix / rearranged fanmade version of it years ago.

This is the most amazing remix ever that is being produced here in AHS.

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 11th June 2022, 02:19 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Ayu deleted/archived 700+ photos from her Instagram.
For example, there are 3 posts left from the 24th anniversary special. I think she posted around ~30 back in April.

In her latest blog post, she mentioned something about wanting to create a space on TeamAyu for people to look at "LIVE photos" and wanting to collect 'as much of Ayu as possible' on there.

The translation was kinda confusing but I just don't really understand the decision? There was one part about social media and how things just get consumed, even if you want to cherish things. Like, I can kind of see what she's getting at with that but...

Basically, this means we'll only get a couple of concert photos on her IG from now on.
One can only hope they upload the photos in high quality – the pics from her blog posts are always pretty LQ. Worse than IG (which already downgrades picture quality) for sure

I'd really like to know what has led to this decision.

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 11th June 2022 at 02:37 AM.
Old 11th June 2022, 01:39 PM
SURREAL Initiate

^It's a weird decision imo considering some shots are truly great and used in official news sites, at the end it feels like they're limiting her reach only to TA excluding general public. I know this could be a way to "protect" her from negative comments and hate but at the same times it limits her approach to people and her sales as well, her latest singles have been only promoted at TA related stuff and a couple of post on her social media, she could still sell so much better if they made an effort to reach general public again.
Old 13th June 2022, 07:05 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post
For example, there are 3 posts left from the 24th anniversary special. I think she posted around ~30 back in April.

In her latest blog post, she mentioned something about wanting to create a space on TeamAyu for people to look at "LIVE photos" and wanting to collect 'as much of Ayu as possible' on there.

The translation was kinda confusing but I just don't really understand the decision? There was one part about social media and how things just get consumed, even if you want to cherish things. Like, I can kind of see what she's getting at with that but...

Basically, this means we'll only get a couple of concert photos on her IG from now on.
One can only hope they upload the photos in high quality – the pics from her blog posts are always pretty LQ. Worse than IG (which already downgrades picture quality) for sure

She probably achieved the old pictures. Her Instagram account is being monitored by her team and it might not be her own decision to do so.

Old 13th June 2022, 08:29 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Maybe TA members whining to her that they don't have exclusive content anymore and that ayu shares almost everything in her Instagram now
Old 13th June 2022, 09:54 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post

Ah so that's it! I was trying to look up some pics to show somehone how awesome she is, but I couldn't find the stuff I was looking for. Thought I was crazy. Bit sad that it happened, hopefully they will return on her IG soon.

Old 13th June 2022, 10:18 AM
SEASONS Initiate

I don’t know who handles her marketing strategies, but either they have no f*cking idea of what they are doing or they’re living in the 90s.
Old 13th June 2022, 05:39 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
I don’t know who handles her marketing strategies, but either they have no f*cking idea of what they are doing or they’re living in the 90s.
Both sound accurate lol
Old 15th June 2022, 12:06 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Instagram is the best way to promote her stuff...why are they doing this? Do they want to attract new fans at all? This is really bad...
Old 15th June 2022, 09:05 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

It’s like she wants to have a very private and protected Instagram but also use it for promo… which doesn’t really work well together lol

I understand that she’s judged for everything she does, but considering every other song she releases is about not caring about peoples criticism, you’d think she’d go even harder with Instagram lol

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 15th June 2022, 10:18 AM
SEASONS Initiate

For me it shows how desperate they are for money, that they want to monetize even the pictures.
Old 17th June 2022, 09:34 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
For me it shows how desperate they are for money, that they want to monetize even the pictures.
We all know that. They can even decide to release BEST OF THE BEST album for their artists.

Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, instagram, social media, tiktok, twitter