New album (January 2023) - Page 22 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 22nd November 2022, 11:14 AM
ever free Initiate

Has anyone seen footage of a-nation 2020 and knows whether it is worth buying the version with this in it?
Old 22nd November 2022, 11:59 AM
Love song H-Initiate

http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125022 a-nation 2020
Old 22nd November 2022, 12:38 PM
As if.. Initiate

I' m actually surprised that One Night Carnival was not included xD

I'm super excited about this album and I'm here for all thoses singles to be included!! Can't wait for the new songs!

Ps. Glad its gonna be a regular Wednesday release lol

Last edited by Ruan Borges; 22nd November 2022 at 10:09 PM.
Old 22nd November 2022, 07:43 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.X. View Post
One interlude + 4 new songs.
I expect 13 track with ONC as Bonus Track.

Setlist will be like :

New Song (Interlude)
23rd Monster
Nonfiction
New song
Summer again
New song
haru yo, koi
Ohia no ki
New song
MASK
Dreamed a dream
New song
Bonus track : One Night Carnival

And maybe one last MV to promote this album. Everything could happened

Wait & See...
You are right Moving on without you and Many classic moments were added s bonus tracks.
Old 22nd November 2022, 09:04 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Let's remember Nonfiction, Summer again, Mask are all new songs that were released this year. She didn't need to put out Mask now (I'm happy she did!), 3 months wouldn't make much of a difference but I think she did due to the album delay, so to me all this material counts as new. I've preordered the limited edition so I'm really excited about the title and the visuals 🤩
Old 22nd November 2022, 09:44 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I think we’re lucky to still get singles since iTunes lol. She went from selling singles from $20-$30+ to $1.50, they don’t make the money back as they used too, we even get the full pv on YouTube for free. That back in the day only used to be a preview and you had to wait for the dvd in the single Imagine pouring your heart and soul into a song only to be able to sell it for under $2

Last edited by douggn; 22nd November 2022 at 09:47 PM.
Old 22nd November 2022, 10:29 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
I think we’re lucky to still get singles since iTunes lol. She went from selling singles from $20-$30+ to $1.50, they don’t make the money back as they used too, we even get the full pv on YouTube for free. That back in the day only used to be a preview and you had to wait for the dvd in the single Imagine pouring your heart and soul into a song only to be able to sell it for under $2
i like that it's cheaper and more accessible. i don't think i would've even found out abt ayu if it wasn't for streaming LMAO

also i imagine it's easier for the artist to get their music out, rather than having to wait for the CDs to finish printing and hoping there isn't a production delay to get the album/single out by the announced release date, you just click a few buttons and your song is readily available to everyone around the world!

that being said i do like owning the physical copy of a release, so it is kind of a bummer that ayu isn't releasing CD singles anymore... i would've loved one for Summer Again

Old 22nd November 2022, 10:48 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
Most artists make money from touring anyway. Plus they save costs on physical record printing and paying for cover artworks. You can just shoot the cover on the spot while filming MVs or pic a random pic and slap the title on and it’s out. Physical releases are more collectors items nowadays.
Old 23rd November 2022, 02:37 AM
Because of You Initiate

haru yo, koi could possibly the bonus track in this album, because it is not really ayu's song.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 23rd November 2022, 09:51 AM
ever free Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Thank you!!
Old 23rd November 2022, 06:22 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I would have much prefer 2018 POM over a-nation 2020. Those online concerts were quite forgettable.
Old 23rd November 2022, 10:47 PM
Initiate

Summer TA Party would have been great show to have as the TA bonus disc. It looked like a great setlist...Out of Control, Blossom, Crossroad, Sky high...
Old 24th November 2022, 12:28 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
Summer TA Party would have been great show to have as the TA bonus disc. It looked like a great setlist...Out of Control, Blossom, Crossroad, Sky high...
They didn't professionally recorded any edition of TA Summer Party, it's intended to be an audience-exclusive experience. But I regret it too, she was looking amazing and the setlist was great.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Last edited by summerain; 24th November 2022 at 12:47 AM.
Old 24th November 2022, 03:26 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
They didn't professionally recorded any edition of TA Summer Party, it's intended to be an audience-exclusive experience. But I regret it too, she was looking amazing and the setlist was great.
They could do professional record for anation but not TA Summer Party? If that's the case, the whole team of TA would need to get fired then

Old 24th November 2022, 05:48 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
They could do professional record for anation but not TA Summer Party? If that's the case, the whole team of TA would need to get fired then
If I remember it right, a nation 2020 was online only live with no audience , so obviously it was carefully recorded
Old 24th November 2022, 06:19 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
If I remember it right, a nation 2020 was online only live with no audience , so obviously it was carefully recorded
So basically they just record it and stream it online, and then resell it to squeeze more money from her fans.

Old 24th November 2022, 07:44 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
So basically they just record it and stream it online, and then resell it to squeeze more money from her fans.
They can add ugly visual effects
Old 24th November 2022, 11:22 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
They didn't do the recording because they couldn't do it, it was A CHOICE. I'm sad because I wanted to watch it, but is that so difficult to understand the choice of making a show that is intended to be an experience destination only to the live audience? I mean, we have a gazillion of her concerts properly recorded and released and/or broadcasted, I'm perfectly fine with the idea of two or three shows made exclusively for a live audience formed only with her fanclub members.

Quote:
Since the only version of the full a-nation 2020 concert we have is a screen record with some frame lagging (and it's not a shade to the member of the forum who did record the streaming, thank you very much!), I'm glad to have a Blu-ray edition of it.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 24th November 2022, 03:59 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Since the only version of the full a-nation 2020 concert we have is a screen record with some frame lagging (and it's not a shade to the member of the forum who did record the streaming, thank you very much!), I'm glad to have a Blu-ray edition of it.
Do we? I have a pretty HD version, maybe from JPS (unless it's not full, it's 52min)
Old 25th November 2022, 01:26 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Smile

Quote:
They didn't do the recording because they couldn't do it, it was A CHOICE. I'm sad because I wanted to watch it, but is that so difficult to understand the choice of making a show that is intended to be an experience destination only to the live audience? I mean, we have a gazillion of her concerts properly recorded and released and/or broadcasted, I'm perfectly fine with the idea of two or three shows made exclusively for a live audience formed only with her fanclub members.
You spoke my mind .
Closed Thread

Tags
new album, new release