[News] 47 prefectures tour - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 23rd September 2023, 06:33 AM
kurashi kurashi is offline
PAPER DOLL Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 12
I won the CDL 31 Dec tickets! Just to check, as the tickets are from live pocket, how do I know my seat number from the tickets? Is there something I need to do to exchange for a tickets??
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.