Ayumi's old doramas and movies - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 17th October 2005, 06:20 PM
chocosaki's Avatar
chocosaki chocosaki is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 375
I have LadysX3...and Ayu's not so nice in that hehe....

Also, I have an Ayumi SNK king of fighters commercial...I believe it's pre-avex if anyone wants that...
__________________
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.