![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#261
|
||||
|
||||
|
To get the charger, you'll have to be in a city outside of Tokyo, and take the company (WILLER) night bus to and from Tokyo during the CDL period. It's a bus ticket package which is catered to encourage fans from all over the country to come to CDL using this service, instead of taking local flights or other bus companies.
__________________
Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪ |
|
#262
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks. Cbf then
|
|
#263
|
||||
|
||||
|
So do I tbh
It'd make a really fun song for the "countdown section" of the concert, where she sings really upbeat and fun songs to celebrate the new year (like Humming 7/4, evolution, Startin' from last year's concert). Plus the theme of time speeding up and what-not would actually make it pretty fitting.rollin' again please!
__________________
|
|
#264
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any News on the Goodies, yet? When is that info ususally released?
|
|
#265
|
||||
|
||||
|
Usually a week or two before. Maybe even in the next few days? I think one time we got them a whiiillle before CDL, but she probably hasn't had time to approve goods till now.
__________________
|
|
#266
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have a feeling Marionette will be paired with Like a doll in at11...and so Marionette will be sung at CDL1011 and reused like how she does it nowdays
|
|
#267
|
||||
|
||||
|
Don't think so, from the previews they look so different
__________________
|
|
#268
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#269
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
That was one of the stand-out performances of AT08 if you ask me, just like Kiss O' Kill was for AT07. A new performance just wouldn't work, unless she'd completely recycle it but she wouldn't do that for an AT. I dunno I just feel Marionette should stay on its own at AT08. I like your idea, though! I love Marionette it's an amazing song
|
|
#270
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪ |
|
#271
|
||||
|
||||
|
Haha with that long hair...I cant imagine Marionette...
would she actually wear a wig after doing that hair? ahhaha Sorry, my image of Marionette is always in short hair lol |
|
#273
|
||||
|
||||
|
I finally got a ticket to this! haha
I literally had to enter like, 6 different sites in order to win one ticket. haha I was so nervous :\ I cut my trip home short so I could be in Japan for New Year's Eve without even knowing if I'd have a ticket haha. But yay! I'll be going ![]() Not a stellar seat or anything, but I just need to be there to have a great time! ...unless it's similar to where I sat at Saitama for the first day of RnRC Tour. Those were *awful* seats.
__________________
"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it." |
|
#274
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yay, congrats!
__________________
|
|
#275
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#276
|
||||
|
||||
|
I realized her PVs have butterfly images too..
walking proud Startin' forgiveness (a little) Ladies Night JEWEL Depend on you i wonder
|
|
#277
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think she would look gorgeous as marionette with long hair, usually mannequins have those long hair, but to be honest I don't think she will sing Marionette and I wish she would!
__________________
|
|
#278
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is this definitely being broadcasted?
|
|
#279
|
||||
|
||||
|
^For a fee. So practically it's a no for overseas fans.
By the way, does anyone have a seating map for this CDL? Not just a generic map of Yoyogi, but anything that sorta shows what Ayu means when this will be a different stage with 10 blocks or whatnot. Thanks. I can't wait for CDL!!!! |
|
#280
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nobody knows. ayu herself said it's something different from the usual, so we'll just have to wait and see.
__________________
Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪ |
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2011, do it again, hamasaki ayumi |
|
|
![]() |