![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#341
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe they're all inside jokes from when they were filming/talking in LA? Haha.
__________________
|
|
#342
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
or maybe the inside joke is actually just to talk nonsense and confuse the fans, lol.
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#343
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sometimes, I feel like that's totally it. LOL.
__________________
![]() Quote:
Spoiler:
|
|
#344
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL at so many Win tweets hahaha..
and Ayu and TK haha..Ayu's the boss garhhh cant wait for powerful, familiar japanese sounding album! that's what good ol TK gives |
|
#345
|
||||
|
||||
|
can i just say...i hate when fans whine to Ayu about her not tweeting them. i don't care if Ayu never tweets you a single time EVER, i don't think its appropriate to complain to her that she doesn't love you. i think Ayu has a lot of fun on Twitter, and i hate seeing people being big party poopers.
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#346
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#347
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#348
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
i'm sure she recognizes these things. and its not to say that other people haven't done extraordinary things to see her as well, but she probably doesn't know, or hasn't met them, or whatever. EDIT: and while i'm thinking about it, for myself personally, i tweeted her A LOT. honestly, i tweet her every single day and have been doing so for a long time. it took a LONG time for that first reply to come though. also, when i went to LA, i had a lot of people supporting me (god i love them!!!). Ownsarai, Joshua, Anteateradvance, and lots of others either retweeted me to Ayu or tweeted Ayu for me, and Jorge even sent her a message thru TA to tell her I was coming to LA. so maybe she wouldn't have recognized me so much if not for all their help? anyway, i still tweet her multiple times every day, but i never spam her with the same message over and over.
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." Last edited by ohsixthirty; 8th December 2010 at 10:05 PM. |
|
#349
|
||||
|
||||
|
Spoiler:
Yeah, the last few days have been excessively crap for me, this really made me happy. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Yeah, I went a little overboard in my spoiler but I'm just really happy right now <3 even though it's my crappiest tweet I sent her so far, I'm amazed she replied to that particular one! xD
__________________
|
|
#350
|
||||
|
||||
|
^congratulations!!!! hahaha!!!
did you guys see Ayu's friends list that Jorge posted by the way? I was surprised to see she was following so many western celebrities!
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#351
|
||||
|
||||
|
^Isn't she only following that Korean guy and Max?
|
|
#352
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah, but it looks like she made a list of friends, that she doesn't follow, but she follows the list.
http://twitter.com/ayu_19980408/friends/members there's a lot of western celebs there: cher, lady gaga, britney, katy perry, david lynch, and others...as well as mannie, peco, her dancers, etc...
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#353
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() That's such a pity I cannot see her when she was in Venice. But actually, any of her few italian fans can. She flied to Paris immediately after CM shooting ;_;. Anyway, am I the only one who don't know what to say to Ayu? I really want a answer from her, but when she's on twitter I really don't know what to say to her. The only things it's coming to my mind is 'omg Ayu I luv u so muuch!!1' but would be annoying and boring. I hate it, I'm such a bad fan lol.
__________________
Last edited by Kazeyomi; 9th December 2010 at 05:47 PM. |
|
#354
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
i'm looking forward to your new (insert whatever it is here). i hope ayu is having a wonderful day! ayu, how are your puppies today? ^haha, examples for you!
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#355
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#356
|
||||
|
||||
|
i know! i followed lady gaga for a few months but her twitter was so damn boring! she barely ever posted, and even then it typically wasn't that interesting. Ayu is really a twitter addict! i don't think you see many celebs having fun with fans on twitter the way you see Ayu doing it!
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#357
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Quote:
Spoiler:
|
|
#358
|
||||
|
||||
|
She's following Dita Von Teese too
![]() I did get a reply from Ayu over the weekend, and I just about Died! Thanks Brian for retweeting it too, I was in my room when it happened and I was just like "WHAAAAT????!" Because I basically just reply to her tweets when I think I have something to say because most of the time I'm just like "GAH! what to say," but to everyone else just keep trying ![]() But I think it's true that she does love all of her fans, and even if she can't respond to us individually on twitter, her tweets are very generally directed at us. Some celebs just use twitter to say "hey go buy my album or see my concert."
__________________
|
|
#359
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Those are the most easy examples ever and I never thought about them .That's so hard to talk to your favourite singer lol.
__________________
|
|
#360
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, blood, hamasaki ayumi, turtle blood nom nom, twitter, vampayu |
|
|
![]() |