![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#361
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG!!!! She changed her profile pic!!!!! (///O////)
|
|
#362
|
||||
|
||||
|
lmao
I love it! |
|
#363
|
||||
|
||||
|
Congrats Yuri ♥♥♥ This is so awesome that she used your picture! And she wants you to make Naoya's picture too!!!
__________________
|
|
#364
|
||||
|
||||
Congrats! Really happy for you! And she's even asking you to make one for Naoya~We should make a hashtag for VAMPAYU.
__________________
![]() Quote:
Spoiler:
|
|
#365
|
||||
|
||||
|
My god, she's going crazy, haha.
__________________
|
|
#366
|
||||
|
||||
|
LMAO HER TWEETS ARE SO AMAZING/FUNNY/ENTERTAINING RIGHT NOW I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
|
|
#367
|
||||
|
||||
|
Even Mannie's joined in now.
__________________
![]() Quote:
Spoiler:
|
|
#368
|
||||
|
||||
![]() Omg she cracks me up!!
__________________
|
|
#369
|
||||
|
||||
|
Woo!! I made both Nao-kun and Mannie's Vampire pics!!!
|
|
#370
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol@the vampire-pic, haha!
__________________
セヴェンデイスウォー闘うよ ただ素直に生きるために。 いい音楽品質が欲しい。 |
|
#371
|
||||
|
||||
|
haha today is so much funn!!!!!!
ayu is totally having fun on twitter... she seems not so busy~~ |
|
#372
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahaha yay she replied to me
|
|
#373
|
||||
|
||||
|
^Yaaay!!! That's awesome! (*^^*) I got looots of replies from ayu tonight!!! (@o@)
|
|
#375
|
||||
|
||||
|
congratsss to everyone who got ayu's replies for today/tonight!!
what a dayy today!! and Yuriii!!!! u are totally soooooo LUCKYYYYY!!! that "lgiam" is me actually, *in case u didn't know* hahahaha XDDD kendelle, i'm not quite sure, but ayu did tweet herself "vampayu" probably, she read through Brian's and another friend's tweet to her about vampayu.. then it just started..all the sudden, she changed the picture coz YuriChan tweeted to her.. then she asked for ppl to make vampire pics for Naoya then i suggested her to make Mannie's as well.. so now they're all having the vampire pictures lol~~~ Last edited by AyUmIXx; 10th December 2010 at 07:33 AM. |
|
#376
|
||||
|
||||
|
That was all hilariously fun, and I am terribly sorry to have slept through it T_T but WTG to everyone who got replies in her English/VAMPAYU tweeting frenzy!
__________________
|
|
#377
|
||||
|
||||
|
^I'm just glad to be apart of it! (*^^*)
|
|
#378
|
||||
|
||||
|
Congrats Yurichan!
I laughed silently (because I'm in the library) reading the twitter!
__________________
- Our Swedish J-pop blog- |
|
#379
|
|||
|
|||
|
Haha Vampayu. That is hilarious.
|
|
#380
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, blood, hamasaki ayumi, turtle blood nom nom, twitter, vampayu |
|
|
![]() |