New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [V] - Page 23 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2nd March 2012, 05:39 PM
isthisLOL? isthisLOL? is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: fairyland! or not...Germany
Posts: 2,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
can't believe that the covers fail even more of bad photoshop!
arm in the first, and her photoshoped face in the second, omg
...her arm is not missing...if you look at the mirror you can see that her head and the leg of the desk hide Ayu's arm.

And I don't see a photoshop fail in the second, the contrast on her face was upped like crazy to make it look like an amateur photo with bad flash.
__________________
My Blog ~ My Twitter ~ My Tumblr (New)
Now on Boldly Delicious: "Career Check: Ayumi Hamasaki" - working my way through Ayumi's discography from A Song for XX to Party Queen!
MY STORY update(lots of bashing guaranteed) online!
  #2  
Old 2nd March 2012, 07:43 AM
tasking tasking is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 2,658
They're the same as the ones I posted, except with the white cropped out I think.
__________________


Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

  #3  
Old 2nd March 2012, 07:47 AM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
thanks tasking for the bigger version!
i think her left hand on the CD+2DVD is on the mirror's frame~
her boobs in CD only is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
  #4  
Old 2nd March 2012, 07:58 AM
emi♡ emi♡ is offline
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ☆ california ☆
Posts: 17,063
her arms are so ****ed up

it looks like they pasted them in in the last two lol


and the shoe one....my preeeccciiiiiiooooouuuuuussssssss
__________________

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu ❤




  #5  
Old 2nd March 2012, 08:10 AM
waterballoon's Avatar
waterballoon waterballoon is offline
count down Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lands of EDEN
Posts: 17,709
all right the covers don't look so bad now. I actually REALLY like the CD+2DVD cover... CD+DVD is okay, CD-only has a funny face

i'm just mad pissed she lied to us about cover with pink hair!
__________________

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

  #6  
Old 2nd March 2012, 12:01 PM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
all right the covers don't look so bad now. I actually REALLY like the CD+2DVD cover... CD+DVD is okay, CD-only has a funny face

i'm just mad pissed she lied to us about cover with pink hair!
did she ever say that the pinkl hair will be the cover?
i thought the covers would be from London photoshoot..
hmm~
  #7  
Old 2nd March 2012, 01:34 PM
waterballoon's Avatar
waterballoon waterballoon is offline
count down Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lands of EDEN
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
did she ever say that the pinkl hair will be the cover?
i thought the covers would be from London photoshoot..
hmm~
i remember reading somewhere that Ayu mentioned on Twitter the Party Queen album covers would feature her in her pink hair
__________________

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

  #8  
Old 2nd March 2012, 01:37 PM
Suteisi Suteisi is offline
Voyage Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
i remember reading somewhere that Ayu mentioned on Twitter the Party Queen album covers would feature her in her pink hair
She said she shot the covers in London, she didn't have pink hair at that time...

Would be interesting to see that Tweet...
__________________
Arena Tour 2009 ~NEXT LEVEL~
Countdown Live A ~WAKE UP~ 2012-2013
Big Bang World Tour 2015
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
  #9  
Old 2nd March 2012, 01:45 PM
waterballoon's Avatar
waterballoon waterballoon is offline
count down Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lands of EDEN
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suteisi View Post
She said she shot the covers in London, she didn't have pink hair at that time...

Would be interesting to see that Tweet...
did I read it wrongly? But I remember really vividly about the pink hair thing... hopefully I'm wrong but anyways it screams out "LAZY!!!" that she's using an old photoshoot, but the more I look at CD+2DVD the more I like it, so... whatever
__________________

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

  #10  
Old 2nd March 2012, 08:20 AM
HTMSD's Avatar
HTMSD HTMSD is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kingdom Hearts
Posts: 1,319
I dunno why I like the CD only version than the others...
Guess I'll grab the CD only HK / Indonesian version then
  #11  
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:25 AM
PoetGirl's Avatar
PoetGirl PoetGirl is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,503
now when they are bigger it hit me. people say she's a who.re, has drinking problem and that she lives for her shoes and dresses LOL.
  #12  
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:37 AM
Kanzaki's Avatar
Kanzaki Kanzaki is offline
Pray H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: A dane lost in Sweden.
Posts: 4,491
^
Ah, this wonderful anti-feministic world where a woman can't do as she pleases, without being labeled a ***** :3

I keep looking at the CD only, trying to see that condom. Either way, she is holding that icecube very strangely.
__________________


♥ Koumori has been wifed by me ♥

  #13  
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:47 AM
Keiichi_JPU's Avatar
Keiichi_JPU Keiichi_JPU is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,684
Ughh I can't decide whether to change my order to CD-only (I ordered CD+DVD now), because first of all I'm broke and secondly, I really love the CD-only cover >__< But I also want the DVD with the PVs!

Perhaps I'll let the album CM decide, if I like the PVs I'll keep my order as it is but if it's basically Lady Dynamite x4, I'll switch to CD-only!
  #14  
Old 2nd March 2012, 10:04 AM
PoetGirl's Avatar
PoetGirl PoetGirl is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki88 View Post
^
Ah, this wonderful anti-feministic world where a woman can't do as she pleases, without being labeled a ***** :3

I keep looking at the CD only, trying to see that condom. Either way, she is holding that icecube very strangely.
feminism doesn't have anything to do with it, Im trying to see what tabloids were saying about her. If a man was in that pose Id think he would want something from behind, I mean, thats pose in sex, and if she's in lingerie does that make you feminist if you see something obvious? obvious as something related to sex, not label thing. You totally missed my point.
  #15  
Old 2nd March 2012, 10:52 AM
Kanzaki's Avatar
Kanzaki Kanzaki is offline
Pray H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: A dane lost in Sweden.
Posts: 4,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetGirl View Post
feminism doesn't have anything to do with it, Im trying to see what tabloids were saying about her. If a man was in that pose Id think he would want something from behind, I mean, thats pose in sex, and if she's in lingerie does that make you feminist if you see something obvious? obvious as something related to sex, not label thing. You totally missed my point.
You were interpreting the deeper meaning behind it all, right? With her posing like that, she wants to say that these are the sort of pictures the tabloids takes and prints. Or were you referring to real tabloids, and not just interpreting the covers? Me mentioning anti-feminism was more just musing. If a guy was in that pose on an album cover in his underwear...no wait, that never happens, right? Hence the whole anti-feminist thing. When you said that she was being called a ***** over pictures like these, that's were the whole anti-feminism mindset comes into the picture. I don't think that's what she wanted to get across, it was more just me thinking aloud. I was definitely not calling you a feminist I don't even know you.

Also I don't necessarily think the covers are all that sexual and that her posing against the mirror like that means she 'wants something up there'. I guess the red thread is just "I was drunk, had a moment where I was off-guard and now these pictures are out there forever. (Sad) party queen". To sum it up roughly.
__________________


♥ Koumori has been wifed by me ♥

  #16  
Old 2nd March 2012, 11:18 AM
PoetGirl's Avatar
PoetGirl PoetGirl is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki88 View Post
You were interpreting the deeper meaning behind it all, right? With her posing like that, she wants to say that these are the sort of pictures the tabloids takes and prints. Or were you referring to real tabloids, and not just interpreting the covers? Me mentioning anti-feminism was more just musing. If a guy was in that pose on an album cover in his underwear...no wait, that never happens, right? Hence the whole anti-feminist thing. When you said that she was being called a ***** over pictures like these, that's were the whole anti-feminism mindset comes into the picture. I don't think that's what she wanted to get across, it was more just me thinking aloud. I was definitely not calling you a feminist I don't even know you.

Also I don't necessarily think the covers are all that sexual and that her posing against the mirror like that means she 'wants something up there'. I guess the red thread is just "I was drunk, had a moment where I was off-guard and now these pictures are out there forever. (Sad) party queen". To sum it up roughly.
I have no idea what tabloids are saying about her, when Im fan of a person I dont care and dont read junk. So if covers were really parody of tabloids cover I thought of that since I heard who knows when she had sex with max matsura, like ,thats how she got her deal. Thats why I linked 'who.re' and that pose, cause other wise I have no clue.

Personally I like them just for the reason they are not boring. Love Songs covers for example were too perfect I stopped caring about them since I first saw them lol.
  #17  
Old 2nd March 2012, 11:23 AM
Kanzaki's Avatar
Kanzaki Kanzaki is offline
Pray H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: A dane lost in Sweden.
Posts: 4,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetGirl View Post
I have no idea what tabloids are saying about her, when Im fan of a person I dont care and dont read junk. So if covers were really parody of tabloids cover I thought of that since I heard who knows when she had sex with max matsura, like ,thats how she got her deal. Thats why I linked 'who.re' and that pose, cause other wise I have no clue.

Personally I like them just for the reason they are not boring. Love Songs covers for example were too perfect I stopped caring about them since I first saw them lol.
Then I wasn't mistaken. I didn't think you were saying that's what actual tabloids were calling her. I've heard some crazy **** from asian tabloids about Ayu, but never heard them outright call her a *****.
__________________


♥ Koumori has been wifed by me ♥

  #18  
Old 2nd March 2012, 12:12 PM
thatstacey's Avatar
thatstacey thatstacey is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: United States & United Kingdom
Posts: 454
Since we're throwing around the feminist thing...

I think the concept that Ayu expressed on twitter was feminist; from what she was describing, I think she was trying to present a critique of the performance of sexuality and the scrutiny she undergoes as a woman in the public eye. However, I don't think it comes across as feminist in practice. This is not because she assumes what is a "pose in sex," but because she is assuming a sexual pose as the object of desire for a (presumably male) voyeur. Although her character seems to be aware of the voyeur, the cover doesn't do enough with its self-awareness to make it an effective critique that would justify the objectification for me.

That said, the presence of sex or sexuality does not automatically make something feminist or not feminist, which is what I've been gleaning from some of the comments...?
  #19  
Old 2nd March 2012, 12:40 PM
owlflight's Avatar
owlflight owlflight is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 2,073
I still kind of wish she would release this album in Bluray format.
  #20  
Old 2nd March 2012, 01:09 PM
Tom Punks's Avatar
Tom Punks Tom Punks is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki88 View Post
I keep looking at the CD only, trying to see that condom. Either way, she is holding that icecube very strangely.
It's not an ice cube, it's a tissue or a napkin. She's holding it with her entire hand, so you can see pieces of it between her other fingers.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.