[Koda Kumi] The 190th Thread - W FACE Tour 2017 - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 5th July 2017, 02:44 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Kuu is going to be on the TV show called 誰だって波瀾爆笑 (dare datte haran bakusho - translated something like "everyone's huge roar of laughter").
They're currently searching for fans, who want to attend as audience on 07/15 (the day it's going to be recorded).
Don't know yet, when it will be aired (07/16 maybe?). Airing date is every Sunday.

Official site of the show:
http://www.ntv.co.jp/haranbakusho/

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 5th July 2017, 03:49 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Any chances of Kuu to perform on FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri ~Anniversary SP~ next month ?

She's not doing her tour on 2nd Aug & would be great if she can at most perform on the show

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 5th July 2017, 12:03 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

I wonder what Avex is thinking by sending Ayu and Kuu on these random variety shows? It would be nice if she could do FNS again this summer.

倖田來未
浜崎あゆみ
中森明菜
松田聖子
鈴木亜美

Old 5th July 2017, 12:57 PM
Initiate

It would make sense if she finally releases the 60th single now, and maybe she could perform on FNS Uta, but who knows... We'll have to wait and see.
Old 5th July 2017, 04:56 PM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan View Post
I wonder what Avex is thinking by sending Ayu and Kuu on these random variety shows? It would be nice if she could do FNS again this summer.
It is most likely cause they can't get invites to big shows anymore, so random shows are better than nothing. Although Ayu did go to MSearlier this year.

I have a feeling that 60th single is going to be venue limited like 2 previous singles and might be her last one too. Looking at W FACE album sales, single will most likely sell around 3k and for avex it doesn't make any sense to promote it. If only she got a huge tie-in, which most likely won't happen either. It's sad but it seems like her singles era is coming to an end if it hasn't already. Oh man, I miss her single announcements/releases... I still won't complain tho, at least she's still making music. that's all I care about.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Old 5th July 2017, 05:27 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

DITR wasn't venue limited tho, the physical version was sold only through FC and the normal single was avaible digitally To me that's better than venue-only cause it's easier to get.

The thing with venue releases is that it's probably cheaper for them and with these tours having so many dates they might get better profits than normal releases. But a 60th single would (or should) be too big for that, maybe if there was one venue-only version I wouldn't complain, but if it's the same thing as Shhh! again it'll be a let-down to me

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 5th July 2017, 06:24 PM
independent Initiate

One version of Shhh! was also available via mu-mo meaning that even tho both singles didn't chart on Oricon they were still available for everyone to purchase in one way or the other, maybe 60th single will be released in a similar way?
I wonder if the number of pre-orders for W FACE made avex & Kumi scrap Ultraviolet as a single. I think whichever way 60th single will be available we will get a least one MV, I know that W FACE MVs were really low budget but then again there's W FACE song MV, which is a total badass.

btw can someone explain to me how the FC tour works? Is it a short tour with a few dates or is it going to be a full-scale tour but for fans only? Cause if it's an FC tour that means that casual Kumi concertgoers won't be able to attend, why loose money by not letting anyone to attend the show?

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Old 5th July 2017, 06:27 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALfromHELLSING View Post
It is most likely cause they can't get invites to big shows anymore, so random shows are better than nothing. Although Ayu did go to MSearlier this year.
That's not true. She already was on Music Fair this year. Or Utacon.
And she didn't have problems to go to festivals till last year (FNS Summer Fes).

I don't think we get anything right now. Wouldn't fit to the current cycle. They don't start selling a venue single in the middle of the tour. If we get something it's either going to be a normal or a digital single. And fitting would be at the end of the tour maybe.

Quote:

btw can someone explain to me how the FC tour works? Is it a short tour with a few dates or is it going to be a full-scale tour but for fans only? Cause if it's an FC tour that means that casual Kumi concertgoers won't be able to attend, why loose money by not letting anyone to attend the show?
Usually a full tour for FC fans only. Don't think the next one will be different, especially as it takes place in the same time frame she's usually having her normal tour.
And as she is selling out (hall) concert dates with FC tickets only, another FC tour makes sense.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 5th July 2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old 5th July 2017, 08:16 PM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Riku Hamasaki, a Spanish friend on facebook went to the WF tour last week and recorded the interlude video (Lippy remix) + Hotel and Heartless performances. I dont know how to download videos from fb but I did some screenshots:

Spoiler:

I didnt like Heartless tbh, she was exaggerating the whole performance and the over-singing was way too much, even more than original track
the interlude was cool

IG | YT | PR

Last edited by maze; 6th July 2017 at 02:22 AM.
Old 5th July 2017, 10:06 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

^it was only during the concert that i noticed the stupid englisch lines in heartless
Old 5th July 2017, 10:32 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

tbh I think they scrapped Ultraviolet as a 60th sinle way before they announced W FACE, it would make no sense to hype it but having an album planned to be released before it. Probably they told her 'gurl you can do better' and she decided to wait to release the next single

the screenshots for the interlude look great, wow

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 6th July 2017, 04:03 AM

Quote:

It depends

For some artistes that do fanclub related tours , it can be a few dates (less than 5 if not 10 dates) or a full scale tour that sometimes can last to up to 1/2 a year

On some occasions , artistes might organise fanclub related events where they wouldn't do a typical concert , they will do talk show & a small showcase singing a few songs

And also at times , fanclub related concerts might be just 1 or 2 days , the variety is endless

Reason why artistes do fanclub related tours/events is because sometimes , the venue/s are much smaller & you have a more upclose personal feel and in this sense , it feels more exclusive unlike a standard concert where non fanclub members and fanclub members alike can attend

@ maze - great screenshots , I know how to download videos from Facebook , can you provide me the link/s if possible ?

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 6th July 2017 at 04:06 AM.
Old 6th July 2017, 05:53 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

@maze: Thanks for the screenshots.

I've made photos I wanted to share.

Her lash line in a Donki in Nagoya.
The sticker on it actually says it's the #1 product in the Make up department on Rakuten online.

Her perfumes here in the Mega Donki in Tsu.
As you can see the Tropical Shower is the most popular.
And I agree, it is the best. It smells fresh and lightly, awesome for the summer here!
Malibu Kiss is the worst - it smells like coconut cookies. Nice, but definitely nothing I wanna smell like.

They also have her full contactlense line here, but I didn't make a photo.
Sadly I wasn't able to find the mascara and the liner in stores.
Guess I have to order online after all.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 6th July 2017 at 05:55 AM.
Old 7th July 2017, 07:24 AM

You're welcome guys.

@karenpang: here are the links !!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000462101337

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000462101337

IG | YT | PR

Old 7th July 2017, 08:03 AM

^ I think the Facebook user/s deleted the videos cos I'm not seeing anything when I click on them , be it when I tried the links on my computer and/or handphone :x

Old 7th July 2017, 08:17 AM

It happens when the video's privacy is for ''friends only''. Thats why I didnt share the links before. The videos are still there :'(

IG | YT | PR

Old 7th July 2017, 08:40 AM

^ I see . I downloaded an Extension via Chrome which I can use it to download videos that Facebook host , be it if the videos are made public and/or private

If you want , I can send you a PM and tell you which Extension I use

Old 7th July 2017, 08:47 AM

edit: no prob karen. I tried it on pc here they are! Be fast before avex finds out lol

IG | YT | PR

Old 7th July 2017, 10:34 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

recochoku 2017 half year- ranking

Artists:
#58 Koda Kumi

Hi-res albums:
#77 W FACE ~outside~
#79 W FACE ~inside~

http://recochoku.jp/special/100569/

Thanks, maze.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 10th July 2017, 12:42 PM
No way to say Initiate

are there any fresh pics of Kumi? just wanted to see how she looks nowadays. I wonder if she's still slim as she used to be.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto

Tags
koda kumi, queen of live, w face