Ayu and Maro Relationship Thread II - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19th November 2012, 10:25 AM
UNITE! Initiate

I do not think you can universally blame TA, there are loads of people who still protect Ayu. And you cannot leave TA, your membership runs out and you just do not renew it. I wonder how people even know that there are sooo many members letting their membership run out because of Maro & Ayu. It's not like there is a counter or a discussion where people say things like this on TA. Everything seems fabricated to me, there might be a few members that feel this way, but I think they probably lost interest in Ayu anyway.
Old 19th November 2012, 11:15 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
when ayu and mannie, she was wearing the ring with huge diamond on it.

^ yea he was married before in 2005 and divorced around 2009-2010
he is free then, thanks for the info.
i wouldn't appreciate if he broke up his marriage for dropping into another relationship although it's not my business

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 19th November 2012, 12:19 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Who is this Akiko Wada actually? Someone who used to be Ayu's friend but is now calling her a homewrecker or something? I don't understand a thing now. What happened between them that Akiko started hating Ayu so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
new album theme? this scandal gets worse by the day, her fan club is rapidly leaving according to japanese TA members themselves and you're thinking about an album theme? you'll be lucky if cdl isn't cancelled if it continues worsening by the day. dumbest publicity stunt I've ever seen anyone try to pull and except for putting her name back in the news, it's failing miserably.
I think you're exaggerating this a little bit, dude. Ayu won't cancel her CDL because of this. She has enough supporters to fill a concert hall easily even if some fans are leaving her. Like I said in the previous thread, she will probably become similar to Seiko Matsuda (who still fills concert halls quite easily btw).

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 19th November 2012, 12:52 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
I'm still mad that she stole Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston. They were such a cute couple. But that was like, 7 years ago. I should try moving on lol.
My mom's just as pissed
She can hardly watch tomb raider anymore *death*
Old 19th November 2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternafan000 View Post
yes.............. how dare anyone want 2 focus on thet MUSIC... OF A MUSICIAN...........

look saigodansu just shut the **** up ... serisly ALL u care about is *****ing at ayu for hidnig her nonexistent lesbian relaitonship and it causez u to lash out and say stupid things and i THINK u need HELP. im scared 4 ayu now that ur gonna hold her @ gunpoint n force her to make out with naomi or wtva har name is. KOWAI YO SAIGODNASU

CDL being canceled LOOOOOL stop taking things 2 the extreme u dirty angry lonely man.

Of course this post isn't nice, but I love you for it. I waited a long time for someone posting something like this. xD
Old 19th November 2012, 01:23 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Ayu posted this at October

from heart nail book

Last edited by Aderianu; 19th November 2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old 19th November 2012, 01:44 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I've always loved Ayu's rings so much. They're so beautiful♥

And speaking of ring fingers, I also use one of my rings on that finger because it's the only finger that ring fits on and I'm not engaged nor married.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 19th November 2012, 01:47 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^
^ so many different rings she's been wearing~
thanks for sharing.
so she's been wearing the one on the first pic as of now~
Old 19th November 2012, 02:02 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternafan000 View Post
look saigodansu just shut the **** up ... serisly ALL u care about is *****ing at ayu for hidnig her nonexistent lesbian relaitonship and it causez u to lash out and say stupid things and i THINK u need HELP.

im scared 4 ayu now that ur gonna hold her @ gunpoint n force her to make out with naomi

CDL being canceled LOOOOOL stop taking things 2 the extreme u dirty angry lonely man.
Sweet. Fighting fire with fire. The same happened with Jorge, when he was still active at this forum. People simply loved to laugh at him.

I don't see why some of us should have a special privilege to denunciate certain members that play with words and rumors in a manner which apparently doesn't lead to much approval.

As for me, I love crazy and awkward people (no offence, saigodansu!) so I am quite amused with saigodansu's thoughts, interpretations and attitudes. If you are not, keep it friendly or simply ignore this guy.

Wasn't there an option to hide messages of users you don't want to read, anyways?
Old 19th November 2012, 02:14 PM
Voyage Initiate

It will all be better once everyone ignores him. Seriously. Just don't give a ****. Life will be better.
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 19th November 2012, 03:19 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Of course this post isn't nice, but I love you for it. I waited a long time for someone posting something like this. xD
Your blatant rude posts towards saigodansu are becoming old. Keep on-topic please, and that goes for everyone. If you have a problem with a post, or a user, report their posts or PM a moderator. Problems get dealt with a lot quicker then, and saves others having to scroll through what is essentially unnecessary spam of people knocking ego's.

Whether people are right or wrong, it's beside the point. Having to read this sort of stuff and the amount of it is really stupid.
Old 19th November 2012, 03:30 PM

Just wanted to repost those two posts from another thread, because they simply sum up what I can't say better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Oh damn it! Just stop with that crap you people! Things didn't work (for long) with Mannie, so what? She is some kind of cursed ***** that will never get into a nice relationship?! Should she stay alone forever cuz she has the dirty mark of the divorce now? Really, it's really annoying so many people are saying stuff like "She will regret doing this once the relationship goes wrong" like we have any way to be certain it will (and we don't), or as this relationship was just like the past one (it isn't).

Stop being so butthurt about someone you don't even know relationship ¬¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
Amen. This is Ayumi's personal relationship. Yes, she shared with us that it exists, but the reactions on AHS from some people are plain mean for no logical reason whatsoever. The vast, vast majority of people goes through several relationships in their lives - because it simply takes time to tell if it will work. How does having 2 "failed" relationships(we know of) make her somebody that is unable to have a relationship or even worse, undeserving of one? And honestly, with one of them running for 7+ years and another for 1+ year we really cannot tell if it were "failed" relationships or simply relationships that ended. We just don't know enough.
Some people are being really horrible about it. And what if the relationship ends? Then both of them will simply move on. The relationship is only a "danger to her career" because of some fans' irrationality.

Why is it so hard to just be happy for somebody when they find love? Either that or just leave their relationship alone. I thought people here were supposed to be Ayumi's fans and at least respect her.
Old 19th November 2012, 04:15 PM
And Then Initiate

I hope this one works out.

Interesting! I didn't know Maro was so short. He looked pretty tall in concerts and making-of videos.
Old 19th November 2012, 04:24 PM
GREEN Initiate

blah, when it comes to relationships you are always going to have people for against and it will cause problems.
Period.

People just have to move on, still discussed, but be nice about it.
I for one only take what I see in a tab with a grain of salt... they are meant to sell papers, nothing more. So anything they say will be rationalized, the truth or not.
Old 19th November 2012, 05:37 PM
Curtain call Initiate

I thought he was married, well that's a relief then.

I still think is too rushed for him to be in the covers but oh well.
Same thing as I said with mannie, as long as she's happy is fine.
Old 19th November 2012, 08:46 PM
Connected Initiate

I was actually kinda shocked that most female fans could actually accept ayu easily for what she had done.
Being a 3rd party in a marriage, regardless of whether they're still married or just divorced not long isn't a really good thing in asia country. From what I've known from the articles, Maro applied for divorce but the wife is still filing for objection even though the court had approved (that would make the divorce still on hold?). Ayu jumping in at this timing isn't really helping at all. The wife could just argue that they've been in a relationship all these while. And it's hardly even a year since she had "divorce" with mannie.
I'm pretty sure most of the female in japan, esp those non-fan of ayu's would had a very bad image of her. As for Akiko, I don't think that she hasn't said anything wrong at all. Just try putting yourself into the wife's shoe and see how you would think about the appearance of ayu into their marriage.
I still love the past ayu where she totally kept quiet about her love life to the media (Tomoya) Even though it's a known to the public that they're together, there's not much of a effect to the public. It should have been kept that way. So I'm not really supportive of her action this time...

Old 19th November 2012, 09:00 PM

^I don't think that Ayu has 'done' anything. If a relationship is over, it's over. Regardless if you are married with that person or not. End of story. I don't get why someone should live alone and shouldn't be allowed to find love again only because he/she was married. Sometimes you need more time to find someone new and sometimes it gets much faster than you would have expected.
Old 19th November 2012, 09:08 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
^I don't think that Ayu has 'done' anything. If a relationship is over, it's over. Regardless if you are married with that person or not. End of story. I don't get why someone should live alone and shouldn't be allowed to find love again only because he/she was married. Sometimes you need more time to find someone new and sometimes it gets much faster than you would have expected.
No... I wasn't saying that divorce = forever alone
But to announce their relationship now is kinda attracting all the unwanted attention. If they were to announce a year later, the effect wouldn't be as negative as it is now.

Old 19th November 2012, 09:13 PM
Initiate

If her and Avex would just let her have a private life kept I don't know, say PRIVATE!!! like her statements about it say she does. The whole thing would be a mute point because no one would ever mention her private life except to say "I wonder what her private life is like?"
Old 19th November 2012, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
No... I wasn't saying that divorce = forever alone
But to announce their relationship now is kinda attracting all the unwanted attention. If they were to announce a year later, the effect wouldn't be as negative as it is now.
As far as we know tabloids were to publish it anyway.
Closed Thread

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, again mini album, maro, relationship