Ayu at a-nation '10 - setlist, photos, and etc. [II] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd August 2010, 03:10 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringer_of_the_sun View Post
Hm...well, I only know about Osaka. the JYJ goods stand was the only one that actually had a lot of stuff sell out. The line was so long it extended out of the venue and the a-nation staff had to make a special waiting area just for people who wanted JYJ goods. XD None of the other artists' stands had a very long line. One of my coworkers who goes to a-nation every year says that ayu's stuff usually doesn't sell out anymore, but they also stock a lot more Ayu items than they do for, say, Do As Infinity (~6 stands vs. just 1, see?). I will agree that there were DEFINITELY a lot of JYJ fans. A lot of the crowd came from Korea just to see them, since the members of THSK/DBSK/TVXQ now officially operate in Japan. There was a Korean lady behind me who was probably over 50years old and she was "kya"-ing just as loud as any of the young women.\(^o^)/ Still, when Ayu was performing, a lot of the people in the crowd had pink glowsticks and uchiwa from her Rock 'n' Roll Circus concert.
Thank you so much for uploading the songs for us! ♥ But which date did you attend in Osaka?

ayu tumblr last.fm personal tumblr

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a-nation '10, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi