[Twitter] Ayu Twitter/Weibo Discussion #31 - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th October 2013, 04:29 AM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
Maybe it's just me, but in this day in age with Facebook and Twitter, I could not guarantee that any picture taken of me would not appear on the Internet somewhere (a friend's Facebook page etc). And I'm not even famous (obviously!)

I think nowadays whatever you do or say can become public knowledge through Facebook or Twitter pretty instantly.

Looking at those pictures, they look pretty professional. Did Ayumi's dancers seriously not consider them to appear anywhere? Did they really think they were for "private" use only?! If so, I think they were pretty naïve on their part.
But it's a completely different situation if the pictures "accidentally" leak. In this case the pictures were made public, put on a video on youtube and were going to be put in a public photobok, all by the very person that promised them they would be private in the first place. Yes, it's true, the pictures could become public by many means, but in this case Leslie, the one who took the pictures and the one who promised them they would be private, published them himself, and they have all the right to be mad at him for doing that.

And why should the dancers realize that he was going to do that? Leslie was a close friend to Ayu and has done shoots for her "privately" before. How would they realize that Leslie was actually going to use their pictures to promote a photobook for his own career after he promised them they would be private and a gift to his supposedly very close friend, Ayu. In any case Leslie has betrayed them and Ayu by doing that. You say they should have expected that, but they trusted him as a friend, why should they expect that he would be such a traitor? I don't know about you, but I tend to trust people I consider my friends...

Old 13th October 2013, 04:30 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasking View Post
Yeah, wasn't Ayu the one who got him out?
She did. I think it was for this
Quote:
In February, he made international headlines when he was arrested, charged and fined 1 million yen (S$12,842) for breaking the law in Japan by exhibiting pictures of male nudes at a Tokyo art gallery and selling books with similar images at the show. The images did not pixellate the private parts of the nude models, as required by Japanese law.
http://stcommunities.straitstimes.co...her-leslie-kee
That's the only thing I can find so far about him being arrested in Japan this year

Last edited by douggn; 13th October 2013 at 04:33 AM.
Old 13th October 2013, 04:42 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Nothing has been reported on ayu paying his bail but his first words after being released was
Quote:
Hamasaki Ayumi is my friend forever

Old 13th October 2013, 05:03 AM
count down Initiate

oh my God. DRAMMMMMAAAAAAA

Leslie is a low douchebag... a shameless narcissistic wanker!!! God now wonder why Ayu was so pissed off. I don't get how this is being a "friend" at all.

Let's all hear the truth:

His career has been on a downhill since his photography skills have been stagnant (seriously was he on crack when he shot the RAINBOW cover cos none of his recent photos were that good) and he needs to borrow (WHORE OUT) the "ayumi hamasaki" brand name to bring some recognition to him.

Low, low, low.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 13th October 2013, 05:15 AM
fairyland Initiate

I dunno. While I guess it seems like its all Leslie's "fault" I honestly can't feel bad for Ayu. To me, her first post seemed like she was mad at her dancers, and then the second post was after she learned that they were tricked. But, after Super Mannie, how were her dancers fooled? In fact, why wasn't Leslie dropped after that incident? If she was truly the one who bailed him outta jail, then she clearly had no ill feelings after that incident. Mannie got his ass kicked to the curb, Leslie gets a free pass. Mind you, Ayu did give her official reason for divorce as being a hurricane.

I dunno. I think its fishy. Then again, I haven't trusted or felt pity for Ayu in a long time. She's been... "off" to me for a while. Perhaps I have a personal bias.

Old 13th October 2013, 05:27 AM
glitter Initiate

The new song sounds much better in the new video!!
Old 13th October 2013, 05:31 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post
I dunno. While I guess it seems like its all Leslie's "fault" I honestly can't feel bad for Ayu. To me, her first post seemed like she was mad at her dancers, and then the second post was after she learned that they were tricked. But, after Super Mannie, how were her dancers fooled? In fact, why wasn't Leslie dropped after that incident? If she was truly the one who bailed him outta jail, then she clearly had no ill feelings after that incident. Mannie got his ass kicked to the curb, Leslie gets a free pass. Mind you, Ayu did give her official reason for divorce as being a hurricane.

I dunno. I think its fishy. Then again, I haven't trusted or felt pity for Ayu in a long time. She's been... "off" to me for a while. Perhaps I have a personal bias.
Probably.

I think she probably gave him the benefit of the doubt at that time with Super Mannie, whereas now, she's pretty much avoiding anything to do with Ryan and Leslie for the time being.

Last edited by truehappiness; 13th October 2013 at 05:34 AM.
Old 13th October 2013, 05:38 AM
Who... Initiate

On the topic of Super Mannie: I don't think, and correct me if I'm wrong, Ayu ever said it was the definitive, unique reason for the divorce. She did say it contributed to it, but I think that was one of many things - and as skeptical as people are about the whole earthquake being a factor in it, I also think that's a factor. My point being that it was one of many, so to compare the situations isn't entirely fair.

Either way, I think the 'gift' was kind of in poor taste, haha. Whether it was Leslie's or her troupe's idea, it just seems like a weird choice when it's public knowledge that Ayu didn't react well the last time she was handed a book of her loved ones in the nude.
Old 13th October 2013, 06:02 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Probably.

I think she probably gave him the benefit of the doubt at that time with Super Mannie, whereas now, she's pretty much avoiding anything to do with Ryan and Leslie for the time being.
Hm, perhaps I shouldn't have included that comment about personal bias, as all members here do, to some extent. Yourself included. In fact, if I were to be brutally honest, I feel like you are the first to jump to Ayu's defense. I'm not surprised you were the one to bold that. Not picking a fight, just saying.

Old 13th October 2013, 06:13 AM
winding road H-Initiate

I think the Super Manuel was a different situation. Leslie probably proposed the photobook to him, but Mannie did think it was a great idea. Ayu didn't like it, but Mannie still thought it was nice, so the true problem was that Ayu realized that the two of them were too different mided. She probably didn't blame Leslie then because she knows what kind of photoshoots he does, but for her the problem was Mannie actually wanting to do that as a gift for her and thinking that was a great idea (and I don't think that she now still blames Mannie for that either, I think it just made her realize that they didn't match as a couple because they had really different opinions).

Now, though, the problem was Leslie lying the dancers and putting them in a very bad position. Mannie loved the photobook idea back then, so there was no reason for her to be mad at Leslie because Mannie thought it was great and wanted to do that. The dancers on the other hand got sad and depressed by it because they never agreed to that, which leads to Ayu feeling angry towards Leslie because she cares for her dancers and don't want to see them sad ar betrayed, I think that's the main difference... My thoughts of course, I know nothing about what actually happened.

Last edited by pimenta; 13th October 2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 13th October 2013, 06:15 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Hm, perhaps I shouldn't have included that comment about personal bias, as all members here do, to some extent. Yourself included. In fact, if I were to be brutally honest, I feel like you are the first to jump to Ayu's defense. I'm not surprised you were the one to bold that. Not picking a fight, just saying.
I am, but I don't really mind if it's ever brought up so no hard feelings. It's not worth it to fight about things like this anyway. I'm pretty much disconnected from the rest of the fandom, I feel, especially lately.

Last edited by truehappiness; 13th October 2013 at 06:17 AM.
Old 13th October 2013, 06:18 AM
Depend on you Initiate

does anyone have the link to the new video containing ayus new song
Old 13th October 2013, 06:19 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan5 View Post
does anyone have the link to the new video containing ayus new song
Not entirely sure if that link will come out since there was a bit of controversy last time. I guess we'll see in the next 24 hours.
Old 13th October 2013, 06:29 AM
Depend on you Initiate

hope we do, im very anxious to hear it
Old 13th October 2013, 06:32 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
I am, but I don't really mind if it's ever brought up so no hard feelings. It's not worth it to fight about things like this anyway. I'm pretty much disconnected from the rest of the fandom, I feel, especially lately.
I feel the same way about the fandom, but I assume we are disconnected for different reasons.

Sorry if I sounded rude, but I didn't want you, or anyone, to disregard my entire statement over a phrase I threw in at the end to try and soften what may have sounded like a cruel post.

Old 13th October 2013, 06:36 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Sorry if I sounded rude, but I didn't want you, or anyone, to disregard my entire statement over a phrase I threw in at the end to try and soften what may have sounded like a cruel post.
Nah, I see where you're coming from. However, I don't necessarily feel the same way.
Old 13th October 2013, 06:45 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Nah, I see where you're coming from. However, I don't necessarily feel the same way.
Sorry, what don't you feel the same way about?

Old 13th October 2013, 06:58 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Not feeling bad for Ayu and so on due to the reasons stated, if that wasn't clear.
Old 13th October 2013, 07:03 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Regardless of who thought the Super Mannie book was a good idea or wasn't, you have to wonder if Leslie was lying about that too. I mean, did he tell Mannie it was going to be private, for Ayu's eyes only like he told the dancers and then go back on his word then also? If so, I bet it was pretty easy for Leslie to convince Ayu otherwise and paint Mannie as the douchebag. I mean, that's what most of us thought, right? He didn't tweet the inside of Mannie's book or make a video, but later we did find it being sold. That's a pretty damn big issue, if you ask me. Ayu must be going crazy right now.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Last edited by tasking; 13th October 2013 at 07:13 AM.
Old 13th October 2013, 07:05 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Not feeling bad for Ayu and so on due to the reasons stated, if that wasn't clear.

Ah, okay. That's totally fine. I really didn't expect anyone to feel the same, really.

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, twitter, weibo