Ayu: Anything Goes [XXI] - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17th December 2017, 03:51 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

I've struggled to remember song titles since I became a fan lmaooo

I think a singles project would be good, release monthly digital singles then a physical 2-disc album with some new songs at the end of the anniversary year.

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 17th December 2017, 06:29 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

The album IMO is fine. M(A)DE IN JAPAN is still fresh to me.
Old 17th December 2017, 01:28 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera♥ View Post
Story is so underrated. I feel like I have to stan for it. It's the holiday season now and I love listening to it around this time even more.
I am right here stanning Story with you. It's a great song, beautiful melody, real highlight on A ONE.
Old 17th December 2017, 02:31 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Story, the GIFT and anything for you are the ones I always skip
Old 17th December 2017, 05:43 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
Story, the GIFT and anything for you are the ones I always skip
Oh no you didn't!!

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 17th December 2017, 06:17 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
The album IMO is fine. M(A)DE IN JAPAN is still fresh to me.
Agree.

Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Old 17th December 2017, 08:07 PM
still alone Initiate

The complaining that Ayu has not released something is getting really old. It just makes you sound like a spoiled child.
Ayu has been working really hard all year. Just because her tour is inconvenient for overseas fans, doesn't mean it is Ayu's fault or that she owes us a release.
It's already going to be 2018 in only a few weeks! I'm sure things will pick up quickly next year.
Old 17th December 2017, 08:09 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It's not complaining, it's just a standard she has set for herself, as in... releasing something every year since 1998. It's just strange to think that it's broken now. Maybe though whatever it is will be out before the fiscal year end in March?
Old 17th December 2017, 08:31 PM
still alone Initiate

It doesn't feel strange to me. When the pre-anniversary tour was announced and I saw that it was multiple chapters and lasting all year long, I kind of expected that there wouldn't be any new releases this year. It all makes sense to me. Anddd it kinda is complaining. It's like every few days someone is whining or demanding Ayu release something to please them.
But it certainly is a first to have no physical release. Sadly, I feel that all traditions end eventually.
I mean I would love a release just as much as anyone. I personally feel avex could have released a remix album with extra photos of Ayu they have laying around and call it a new release as at least a minimal effort.
Old 17th December 2017, 09:09 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

I really like The GIFT. I know it's not necessarily a fan favorite, but I absolutely adore that opening piano. Though in A ONE Out of Control is her best song in my opinion.

Finally, I can stop dreaming....

Old 17th December 2017, 09:12 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

I'm glad she isn't releasing a new album on an year she is having a celebratory tour. I would hate to have an amazing album released and no songs from it performed live because she is performing older tracks.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 17th December 2017, 09:16 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
The complaining that Ayu has not released something is getting really old. It just makes you sound like a spoiled child.
Ayu has been working really hard all year. Just because her tour is inconvenient for overseas fans, doesn't mean it is Ayu's fault or that she owes us a release.
It's already going to be 2018 in only a few weeks! I'm sure things will pick up quickly next year.
It’s kind of rich to complain about people complaining, no?
I do understand your points, but even if we ARE spoiled by Ayu it is she and Alex who set the precedent and not the fans. But I don’t see anyone “entitled “ to anything. Your post would have been so much more succinct without the use of inflammatory language. You can also just ignore those posts too.
Old 17th December 2017, 10:29 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacku View Post
I am right here stanning Story with you. It's a great song, beautiful melody, real highlight on A ONE.
I think if that song was released years earlier or on a single, it would have gotten the recognition it deserves.
It's just gorgeous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miduhyo View Post
I really like The GIFT. I know it's not necessarily a fan favorite, but I absolutely adore that opening piano. Though in A ONE Out of Control is her best song in my opinion.
The Gift is lovely. A lot of people think it's boring but I think it's so nice to listen to and it flows so well. I really enjoy the emotion in the song. It's not the kind of song I usually like a lot so I am surprised by how much I enjoy it.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 17th December 2017, 10:45 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luniverse View Post
It’s kind of rich to complain about people complaining, no?
I do understand your points, but even if we ARE spoiled by Ayu it is she and Alex who set the precedent and not the fans. But I don’t see anyone “entitled “ to anything. Your post would have been so much more succinct without the use of inflammatory language. You can also just ignore those posts too.
Well it's been going on for quite a while now and I have tried to explain this before but it's not getting through. It can't really be ignored because it is pretty frequent.
Filling up the threads with posts about how we need new music from Ayu won't make anything happen. Everyone is free to post what they want of course. But what can be said about the topic that has not already been said? As of this moment nothing is scheduled to be released and Ayu is on tour in Japan with her anniversary fast approaching.
And no one is directly claiming they are entitled true, but there is a general entitled mentality going on here. Perhaps it's not intentional.
Old 17th December 2017, 11:23 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

^ you can argue that discussing ANY topic in the forum won’t bring any music/photo shoot/merchandise or single forward and it’s true -but then what would be the point of the forum? We can discuss her old music just as well as our hope for a release, and we can miss her music and wish for a release because we DONT get the degree of closeness that Japanese fans do (otherwise all of AHS would be watching the tour, since it’s the only way to support Ayu right now aside from buying past releases).

AGS gets annoying and sometimes members here say extremely unsavory things, but they’re fans too and it’s fine to anticipate things from an artist that you like. Ayu seems to be pretty important to them and they can’t help but vye to connect with her.
Old 17th December 2017, 11:56 PM
End of the World Initiate

I want new releases now but I understand that she stop releasing new music this year, Koda Kumi released two best albums with new songs in 2016 but anyway was a year without original album from her and was ok. Anyway I hope she celebrate her 20th anniversary with new material, I was thinking in the 5 or 6 month releases project and that was exciting.
Old 18th December 2017, 05:43 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think we'll probably get something before March and then something in April.
Closed Thread

Tags
anything goes