Ayu: Anything Goes [XXIV] - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 1st July 2018, 03:33 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Happy July 1st guys!
Old 1st July 2018, 04:15 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLight View Post
I hope these great lyrics will come with kick ass, beautiful, dreamy, unique arrangements and melodies, which's been laking lately.
It's as if you are asking for RAINBOW 2.0. I do not mind actually since that album is my second favorite after I am...
She really did something different on RAINBOW with ethereal arrangements and sounds. Too bad though that's her last album like that.
Old 1st July 2018, 07:45 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
Happy July 1st guys!
lol this might be my first time being a fan and haven't thought about this even once today i have remembered this every year since 2009
Old 1st July 2018, 08:59 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Happy July 1st

Old 2nd July 2018, 11:10 AM
too late Initiate

A little bit late but... Happy Just 1st, guys!
Kinda offtopic: July 1st for me is quite bittersweet; I love this song, but it's also the date I knew my grandfather passed away (7 years ago! time really flies...).
Old 3rd July 2018, 08:19 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Everytime I get emaol from TA I am like "oh finally an album announcment?!" and everytime it´s some nonesense like "oh we have a summer playlist", "oh a.nation will be broadcasted", "you sure you don´t want to join a-nation ticket lottery" "oh look we have very special July 1st TA design".... AAAAHHHRG!

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 3rd July 2018, 10:49 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

^ saaaame lolol

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 3rd July 2018, 05:24 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yeah, those TA emails make me kinda sad since it's nothing really of note whenever we get them lately. It's like "LATEST INFORMATION!" - - it's something about a-nation again. Just give the album 'announcement' already, lol.
Old 3rd July 2018, 05:43 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lawi! View Post
^I completely agree with your statement on WORDS, it might be due to the lack of proper release or even decent quality file, but it’s by far the song that I’ve listened to the least!

It HAS to be on the next album, right? Why would she make a song and never ever release it? My bet is on WORDS as such in the tracklist, and a rearranged WATQ as a bonus track
Well, Tell All lasted two years to finally got inserted into a release (and it was just in a TA-exclusive edition).

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Last edited by summerain; 4th July 2018 at 11:53 AM.
Old 3rd July 2018, 11:00 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

well im really excited to expirience a new album! i only got into her recently and shes already releasing new stuff! i admire her love and hard work a lot
Old 4th July 2018, 02:15 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Ayu's (intentionally?) leaked demo is so catchy! I hope she releases the final version soon - it sounds like it could potentially be a bittersweet summer track. Her specialty.
Old 5th July 2018, 02:29 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Im really curious about the new album too. Recently, I have been listening to words and we are the queens (gosh, why do I want to call it ‚yes, we are the queens‘ ) a lot and trudelt believe that this would have been one of the best double A side singles of all time.
Old 5th July 2018, 03:39 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Talkin2myself View Post
Im really curious about the new album too. Recently, I have been listening to words and we are the queens (gosh, why do I want to call it ‚yes, we are the queens‘ ) a lot and trudelt believe that this would have been one of the best double A side singles of all time.
I know everyone has their own opinions but I cannot wrap my head around this statement. Lmao. I could never seriously hold my head high and say this. Can you elaborate? Lol. I’d like to know you’re reasoning.
Old 5th July 2018, 04:11 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Rule/Sparkle, sweetie, I'm so sorry...
Old 5th July 2018, 04:18 AM
Initiate

I think WORDS would have been a good B-side track to We are the QUEENS (had it been a physical single), kind of like Life in the Mirrorcle World single. I hope both of those songs are re-released on the new album though, maybe with new arrangements or something.
Old 5th July 2018, 07:31 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Totally random: I was listening to Song 4 U, and remembered there was a time when I couldn't listen to it at all, it was right after finishing Tales of Xillia 2, the ending... the whole game hitted me so hard, that whenever Song 4 U started I already had teary eyes in the first verse lol and even now, it really depends on my mood, sometimes it makes feel like full of energy and there are times when it makes me feel so nostalgic and almost like crying, I love how the same song can cause such a different effect on me.
Old 5th July 2018, 08:13 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I know everyone has their own opinions but I cannot wrap my head around this statement. Lmao. I could never seriously hold my head high and say this. Can you elaborate? Lol. I’d like to know you’re reasoning.
I'm here like:

Old 5th July 2018, 11:34 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
Totally random: I was listening to Song 4 U, and remembered there was a time when I couldn't listen to it at all, it was right after finishing Tales of Xillia 2, the ending... the whole game hitted me so hard (...) I love how the same song can cause such a different effect on me.
I feel you. I have the same thing with "Eyes on me" from Final Fantasy VIII. The song normally wouldn't move me that much although it's really beautiful. But because in the game it was used very emotionally that's how I mostly feel about it. Sometimes I can just listen and enjoy its beauty but often it makes me teary ^^
I am sooo jealous of you finishing the game and hearing Ayu there. I was sure her songs were not used in non-japanese releases but now I see I was wrong... I hope they port them out to Steam too as they've been doing with more and more Tales games so I can get my hands on them. I've heard so much good stuff about the series and only started the Tales of Symphony, sadly I stopped.
Old 5th July 2018, 02:40 PM
SURREAL Initiate

^FF VIII is a master piece tbh love that game! and yes, I'm a huge "Tales of" fan, they usually didn't use the official japanese opening in overseas releases, they'd replace it with an instrumental or some random guitar solo lol but at least the symphonia HD collection for PS3 had the original songs, then Graces F had the english version sang by BoA as well, but when Xillia came out it even had this message in the back "Main song: Progress by Ayumi Hamasaki" in both english and spanish versions, that was something new and same thing happened later with Xillia 2 and Song 4 U, they are the only games in the saga to have the artist name featured on the cover, even the latest game, Berseria, which has an amazing opening by FLOW! doesn't have it written, makes you think and I hope you can play them, not only because of Ayu, Xillia and Xillia 2 are wonderful games! If you can try to play Tales of the Abyss or Berseria Vesperia is one of the best and is finally coming to PS4 and steam I think as well, you shouldn't miss that one neither
Old 5th July 2018, 02:47 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLight View Post
I'm here like:

Lmao I’m fucking dying. Lolol.
Closed Thread

Tags
anything goes