"Colours" out July 2nd + PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ starting May 30th~ [III] - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 6th June 2014, 07:27 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

I don't mind the "short" tracklist. But, I'd hope for a little surprise. Too bad, whatever.
Oh well, I like the songs. The album is great. Wonder what the covers look like.

Edit: still... really? Are some saying again that fans "blame" her for whatever. And that they always do complain? Please... this crap need to stop. I do not see any harm done. Not to ayu. Not to anyone else.

Last edited by xLuna&1LOVE; 6th June 2014 at 07:31 PM.
Old 6th June 2014, 07:33 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I also can't seem to get over how good some of these songs would sound with ROCK arrangements. If she can do an entire album dedicated to electronic, she needs a new album dedicated to hard rock. I truly believe that's where she can succeed and suits her current voice the best!
I agree with you so much on this one.

Set by YuriChan

Old 6th June 2014, 07:56 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by November4 View Post
This release is a MESS. So no new songs? That's it? Bye excitement, thanks avex marketing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RylanJames View Post
This is beyond lazy. Release an album with ten songs, all great and I love but there are no suprises besides the cover art.
No excitment?

Well, if Avex would arrest you as they do when they found japanese people ilegally downloading music, then I'm sure you would be excited about the 8 new songs!

You would be excited as I am because I only listened to the previews
Old 6th June 2014, 08:00 PM
GAME Initiate

Some Ayu fans suffer from debilitating nostalgia, and really have no clue what they want from her musically or stylistically. They simply want to experience & relive the same "feelings" and "perceptions" they did with their favorite songs in the past. It's a really bitter stage of fandom, and I'm glad I was able to move past it.
Old 6th June 2014, 08:05 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I like most of her interludes/intros but thank goodness there aren't any this time.
Sometimes they're wasted as 1 minutes longer songs, that's annoying lol.

I'm not shocked by the short tracklist neither as long as the songs are good (and they are for me) I'm happy with it.

Old 6th June 2014, 08:10 PM
Voyage Initiate

NO INTERLUDES!?!?!?

It ain't an Ayumi album without interludes (well maybe a bit of an exaggeration considering Five & Memorial address don't have any). Still, I hope this isn't a continuing trend!

(I think I'm having my first AHS meltdown haha!)

Definitely glad I haven't heard 9 out of 10 songs! Still looking forward to the album.
!
I would so be up a rock Ayumi album! Or even a mini album

Last edited by mi|kshake; 6th June 2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 6th June 2014, 08:16 PM
Secret Initiate

At least give me an intro track lol I've always liked Ayu's intros/interludes. I'm underwhelmed but the songs are great. Can't wait to get my copy! And hopefully Tell all is a hidden track.
Old 6th June 2014, 08:41 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

At this point, I was just waiting for the tracklist to be in order. Initially, it seemed like they only released the preliminary tracklist to show off the new producers' songs (the information from Amazon and HMV) but then the official website said "all 10 songs" and "full album" so... we ended up with a 10 track album a few days later after the announcement.

The order is about what I expected, but somehow the '11 colors' comment from the TA blog makes me wonder if a hidden track will be the 11th color. (and kind of align with the amount of tour dates)

I wonder what's up with Terminal and Angel switching on the non-CD+DVD versions.

Last edited by truehappiness; 6th June 2014 at 08:55 PM.
Old 6th June 2014, 08:51 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Hmm... Only TEN tracks...the fewest that I've seen?

But maybe...all these ten tracks are NOT interludes? Whoa...
Old 6th June 2014, 08:56 PM
ayu trance Initiate

So "Colours" is a full studio album with 10 tracks but "Love" and "again" are mini albums at 12 tracks. Hmmm... Lelio is still awesome!

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 6th June 2014, 09:07 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
there are always people who likes everything about new release
there are always people who likes song but dislike titles/album titles/covers etc and people who likes titles/cover but dislike the songs
there are always people who don't like anything
there are always people who dislikes some and like some.
always.
and you know, there are always people who complain about people complaining
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
Still... really? Are some saying again that fans "blame" her for whatever. And that they always do complain? Please... this crap need to stop. I do not see any harm done. Not to ayu. Not to anyone else.
At least some smart comments here.
Most of the people are disliking & hating new releases at the same time. It's hard to just completely love or completely hate something.

But here "everytime" someone say something "bad" he get bashed with some stupid sarcastic comments, personal attacks, and "I know better than you stuff". This attitude is so childish, pointless and really really annoying. Some should really chill out, I really hope for you ayu is not the main interest in your life...

Whenever I "complain" here I don't complain about people always loving stuff I don't like, it is so dumb. I respect their point of view, mine is not better than theirs and vice versa.

And to conclude, as an artist too I'm always happy when people are criticizing my work. Some don't get that but it's one of the things that makes you doing better things, evolving, being more creative. I would feel terrible if people always loved my stuff. But gosh some just don't get that...
Old 6th June 2014, 09:21 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidekirby View Post
At least some smart comments here.
Most of the people are disliking & hating new releases at the same time. It's hard to just completely love or completely hate something.

But here "everytime" someone say something "bad" he get bashed with some stupid sarcastic comments, personal attacks, and "I know better than you stuff". This attitude is so childish, pointless and really really annoying. Some should really chill out, I really hope for you ayu is not the main interest in your life...

Whenever I "complain" here I don't complain about people always loving stuff I don't like, it is so dumb. I respect their point of view, mine is not better than theirs and vice versa.

And to conclude, as an artist too I'm always happy when people are criticizing my work. Some don't get that but it's one of the things that makes you doing better things, evolving, being more creative. I would feel terrible if people always loved my stuff. But gosh some just don't get that...
Well, for example, what you said earlier warrants responses like the one I made. You complained about no new tracks and that she's being lazy because of that. Just like some other people. Even though these are new tracks. 6 of them. and they've announced forever ago how many new tracks there would be. And that's what the showcase is for. They just didn't have a title yet. That was to be announced. Not tracks. This whole project is related to the showcase and so everything is done differently this time.

And that complaint is kind of dumb, because that's a reasonable amount of new tracks, I'm sure those producers were more expensive, and she clearly put effort into the project. Oh, and we already knew how many there were so no surprise. They are the new tracks.

You can complain it's too short, that you don't like it, etc etc. Most people don't have a problem with that though they still have the right to make observations on why you're complaining, which you maybe confuse for bashing.

But yeah, if it's something unreasonable, like misinformation on your part, then yeah, they might get a little sarcastic. I do anyway.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Last edited by primavera♥; 6th June 2014 at 09:25 PM.
Old 6th June 2014, 09:22 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I am just glad that we know everything for sure now aside from covers. Having everything in that weird "information isn't really final" format until now was pretty odd.
Old 6th June 2014, 09:28 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
NO INTERLUDES!?!?!?

It ain't an Ayumi album without interludes (well maybe a bit of an exaggeration considering Five & Memorial address don't have any). Still, I hope this isn't a continuing trend!

(I think I'm having my first AHS meltdown haha!)

Definitely glad I haven't heard 9 out of 10 songs! Still looking forward to the album.
!
I would so be up a rock Ayumi album! Or even a mini album
Something with a darker mood like guilty or duty would be nice lol. And rock.

♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 6th June 2014, 09:30 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera♥ View Post
But yeah, if it's something unreasonable, like misinformation on your part, then yeah, they might get a little sarcastic. I do anyway.
"unreasonable"...

I don't know what is it but I assume we never really got the answer if there would just be 10 tracks or some extra stuff. And the signs were really confusing. You can't pretend the contrary.
Holding information for a long time, the price, no "mini" mention while as someone said LOVE & again are considered as minis.
Plus I'm not speaking Japanese obviously.

So no, I still think its not just an error on my part and people don't deserve childish comments which creates a bad environment.

I'm already over this.

Edit:
"and they've announced forever ago how many new tracks there would be."
Are you sure?

And to be honest I didn't even think about your comment which is not that bad compared to others.

Last edited by hidekirby; 6th June 2014 at 09:36 PM.
Old 6th June 2014, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
No excitment?

Well, if Avex would arrest you as they do when they found japanese people ilegally downloading music, then I'm sure you would be excited about the 8 new songs!

You would be excited as I am because I only listened to the previews
What point are you trying to make? That I'd be excited about an Ayu release if "avex arrested me"? What's that even about? Hahaha

And I see we suddenly have EIGHT new songs! Surprise people, there are 2 hidden tracks after all!
Old 6th June 2014, 09:35 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
What point are you trying to make? That I'd be excited about an Ayu release if "avex arrested me"? What's that even about? Hahaha

And I see we suddenly have EIGHT new songs! Surprise people, there are 2 hidden tracks after all!
The official site announced since the beginning 10 songs: Feel the love, MGR and 8 new songs. Pray and Hello new me are considered as new songs (maybe because they didn't get a physical release?).

Last edited by Linoa62; 6th June 2014 at 09:37 PM.
Old 6th June 2014, 09:41 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidekirby View Post
"unreasonable"...

I don't know what is it but I assume we never really got the answer if there would just be 10 tracks or some extra stuff. And the signs were really confusing. You can't pretend the contrary.
Holding information for a long time, the price, no "mini" mention while as someone said LOVE & again are considered as minis.
Plus I'm not speaking Japanese obviously.

So no, I still think its not just an error on my part and people don't deserve childish comments which creates a bad environment.

I'm already over this.
Okay, bb, you do you. It's whatever.

Not all of us were confused as I saw nothing confusing. 10 tracks( yes I'm sure). 6 new. Premium showcase before release. And withholding the title and covers and track order, etc kind of doesn't matter with what they already said. Probably weren't even finalized, but they did post what was expected. I'd be surprised if there were more.

But feel free to be surprised and think she's lazy. It's your view of ayu anyway. I just like to offer a different perspective if possible.

♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Last edited by primavera♥; 6th June 2014 at 09:45 PM.
Old 6th June 2014, 09:42 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:

My point is that if you are not excited about the album is because you ilegally downloaded the music

so DON'T COMPLAIN
Old 6th June 2014, 09:47 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera♥ View Post
But feel free to be surprised and think she's lazy. It's your view of ayu anyway. I just like to offer a different perspective if possible.
Of course and I have nothing against that. I never said I was right.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, colours, feel the love, premium showcase