[TeamAyu] GLOBAL TA launching in December! - Page 16 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th July 2015, 05:50 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Got an email from TA today. They need some TA members to be the audience for NHK songs at 7/25
Old 14th July 2015, 06:24 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

The timing is perfect~
Old 14th July 2015, 10:10 AM
Sky high Protector

The TA is juggling with the old and the new TA again. If they give a lot of things for the cheap TA they'll hurt the feeling of expensive TA members who won't renew their membership. TA is in a delicate state of transition. You can see that as a Beta version of an website. There are always things that need improvement. So before to complain, I'll just wait for the real and utter Global TA.
Old 14th July 2015, 03:49 PM
Replace Initiate

The fact that this transitional phase is so problematic is really unprofessional to me though. Things keep getting promised that aren't delivered, Avex and Ayu's staff are doing NOTHING to make sure Japanese and gaikokujin fans feel united as one group, and overseas fans get no "consolation prize" or substitute bonuses or second-tier things to make up for the stuff we can't be in Japan to get or do.

Like shouldn't overseas fans be able to purchase a misanga through TA? Shouldnt old TA novelties that we never had a chance to receive be reproduced in limited numbers so we can purchase them? Shouldn't every tour get live streams that we can watch from home at a discount so we don't miss out on earlier shows from Ayu's tours?

Some of us have been fans for ages, and would love to play catch up too - it would be really great just to bring back the screen savers, downloads, and galleries from before 2006 that were taken off the TA site, but if those original files are lost already then I suppose there's not much that can be done there. But that's the kind of thing that wouldn't be all that thrilling to older Japanese fans who have seen it already, but some of us overseas fans would feel like we're digging through treasure!
Old 14th July 2015, 03:59 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
The fact that this transitional phase is so problematic is really unprofessional to me though. Things keep getting promised that aren't delivered, Avex and Ayu's staff are doing NOTHING to make sure Japanese and gaikokujin fans feel united as one group, and overseas fans get no "consolation prize" or substitute bonuses or second-tier things to make up for the stuff we can't be in Japan to get or do.

Like shouldn't overseas fans be able to purchase a misanga through TA? Shouldnt old TA novelties that we never had a chance to receive be reproduced in limited numbers so we can purchase them? Shouldn't every tour get live streams that we can watch from home at a discount so we don't miss out on earlier shows from Ayu's tours?

Some of us have been fans for ages, and would love to play catch up too - it would be really great just to bring back the screen savers, downloads, and galleries from before 2006 that were taken off the TA site, but if those original files are lost already then I suppose there's not much that can be done there. But that's the kind of thing that wouldn't be all that thrilling to older Japanese fans who have seen it already, but some of us overseas fans would feel like we're digging through treasure!
I really agree with the live streams. If she.d do it, I.ll definitely become a TA member. But right now I don.t see it necessary. The whole ameba pigg live stream for Countdown Live 2012-2013 was a fiasco. I paid the money and I couldn.t see the show (from what I remember it was for worldwide fans too). That made me very angry. And not include that there wasn.t any english info either x.x
Old 14th July 2015, 04:04 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

tbh ayu seems to be in the middle of a crossroad... She stated last year she intended on expanding her career to Asia, but seems like she had to go back to Japan comfort her original fanbase due to many reasons already discussed on other threads. So I guess that's why they're not giving Global TA the proper attention for now, and also maybe why she's making a TA Tour instead of taking concerts overseas as it seemed to be her plan. I guess we'll have to wait at least till next year to see her expansion, but I hope she does not leave these plans behind forever...

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 15th July 2015, 02:44 AM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal17 View Post
I really agree with the live streams. If she.d do it, I.ll definitely become a TA member. But right now I don.t see it necessary. The whole ameba pigg live stream for Countdown Live 2012-2013 was a fiasco. I paid the money and I couldn.t see the show (from what I remember it was for worldwide fans too). That made me very angry. And not include that there wasn.t any english info either x.x
That's a bit different though since that stream WAS intended for the Japanese audience (as were the other ameba pigg crossover things)... the uStream for POM 2011 DID have info in English and didn't go so badly.
Old 15th July 2015, 07:10 AM
Love song H-Initiate

I clearly remember that I watched CDL on ameba without problems
Old 15th July 2015, 10:54 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Seeing that the TA exclusive Summer diary PV is immediately ripped and uploaded I do not wonder why avex doesnīt put much effort on TA website and posts stuff short afterwards on official site or youtube.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 15th July 2015, 11:10 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ It's overseas fans who share TA content, japanese fans would never do that tbh

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 15th July 2015, 11:14 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Japanese fans usually post their reactions, but never the content itself or at most they'll post an image. I suppose it comes from years and years of not really being able to be part of the fan club easily up until recently and having to scrounge for what you could get.

I am not too bothered by it despite being a fan club member since more fans are able to enjoy, that's fine, because we're all TA IMO.

Last edited by truehappiness; 15th July 2015 at 11:17 AM.
Old 15th July 2015, 11:22 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

And I think thatīs maybe one of the reasons Japanese TA fans dislike the global ones.
I can imagine that some of them think we global fans destroyed their exclusive TA content.

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Old 15th July 2015, 11:25 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
And I think thatīs maybe one of the reasons Japanese TA fans dislike the global ones.
I can imagine that some of them think we global fans destroyed their exclusive TA content.
I think more than anything they had gotten mad at the Twitter interactions in English and such, not at overseas fans sharing. For the most part, I don't think they know that much of the overseas fanbase exists.

I remember they got super mad when some people posted setlists the day or two after concerts happened and that doesn't even have anything to do with TA members for the most part. It's a bit tougher to hold back on information when you're not actually able to see any of the shows.

I think opening up TA globally was a good idea, but it should have probably been done years ago.

Last edited by truehappiness; 15th July 2015 at 11:33 AM.
Old 15th July 2015, 02:02 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Seeing that the TA exclusive Summer diary PV is immediately ripped and uploaded I do not wonder why avex doesnīt put much effort on TA website and posts stuff short afterwards on official site or youtube.
Actually i like to share something will all of ayu fans..

This is my own opinion, i think what you said is right. Maybe thats why avex just put the short version, because they already guess it that it will be spread as soon as they upload the PV. So i think it makes TA not exclusive anymore..

No more excitement to be a part of TA.. Just only the concert lottery and audience thing looks like special. But you know although you're TA member thats will not guarantee you to get the best seat for concert. So in my opion nowadays joining TA is not a good decision anymore..
Old 15th July 2015, 04:03 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by stivenoto View Post
No more excitement to be a part of TA.. Just only the concert lottery and audience thing looks like special. But you know although you're TA member thats will not guarantee you to get the best seat for concert. So in my opion nowadays joining TA is not a good decision anymore..
Even though i don't get the gifts and the tickets and things, the mere fact of being part of something and supporting her makes it worth joining.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 16th July 2015, 12:52 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
Even though i don't get the gifts and the tickets and things, the mere fact of being part of something and supporting her makes it worth joining.
I know, thats why i'm joined TA when i already stay in Japan. But if lots of people say no more special privileges for them and they stop to join TA. Can you still say are you supporting her?

One person made a mistakes, and because of that ayu's staffs start to post short version even for TA members... Thats make lots of people disappointed and stop renew their TA membership.. How many lost that will occure on ayu's side?

I actually think share something we know to everyone is okay, but not the whole thing. Remember what misa-chan did before? She post the translation to her blogs and set the password.. She can control everyone who want to see the blogs and warned them to not post it everywhere. But if some people posted it in public, what is the different between post it on youtube?

Maybe if you share some pictures from the video, its okay. But the whole video is a big no no.. Now you can see the summer diary PV is everywhere in facebook. So what is the privileges that TA members will get? And trust me some of the members here also got dissapointed. Have you ever think about Japanese TA members? If there are lots of Japanese TA members don't want to renew their membership. Will ayu be hurt?
Old 16th July 2015, 08:54 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

The PV is on facebook even with watermarks during the video....

Old 16th July 2015, 11:24 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
The PV is on facebook even with watermarks during the video....
At least lots of people can see it right? Even though they gave a watermark its still useless.. So its not special anymore.. For me its okay, but its kinda the same with they upload it on youtube.. Thats why they don't give the full version even for TA...
Old 16th July 2015, 11:42 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

It will be released anyways sooner or later. I donīt know why ppl are always so impatient, as it whould kill them to see it one week later or so....
Itīs still my opinion that itīs extremly disrespectful.
I remember cleary my first look at TA website, it was like 2006 I think, a friend who was a member showed me the site, it was amazing back then, with lots of making of pictures of PVs, CMs and such, and so many Picture of the day stuff, I wish we whould get that back, but with the "share"-mentality of the overseas fans itīs quiet impossible now.

Old 16th July 2015, 11:45 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
It will be released anyways sooner or later. I donīt know why ppl are always so impatient, as it whould kill them to see it one week later or so....
Itīs still my opinion that itīs extremly disrespectful.
I remember cleary my first look at TA website, it was like 2006 I think, a friend who was a member showed me the site, it was amazing back then, with lots of making of pictures of PVs, CMs and such, and so many Picture of the day stuff, I wish we whould get that back, but with the "share"-mentality of the overseas fans itīs quiet impossible now.
this x 100000
Closed Thread

Tags
team ayu, teamayu