[Koda Kumi] The 193rd Thread - Fanclub Live Tour ~AND~ - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21st March 2018, 05:44 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

ALL RIGHT CM 15 sec. version

Thanks to Putavdo Pop at JPC for finding

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 21st March 2018, 10:39 PM
As if.. Initiate

Are there any lyric translations anywhere for the album? Very interested in reading them despite not enjoying the album all that much.
Old 22nd March 2018, 01:09 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigochild View Post
Are there any lyric translations anywhere for the album? Very interested in reading them despite not enjoying the album all that much.
Yes
http://shinitakashi.blogspot.com/sea...oda%20Kumi?m=1
Old 22nd March 2018, 11:23 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Since late 2016 avex Taiwan has stopped making Kuu's releases (Best Single Collection DVD , Driving Hit's 7 , W Face DVD) which's unfortunate

For AND , avex Taiwan has only make the CD only =(

I was hoping avex Taiwan will make both CD & CD + DVD versions so for them to only make 1 which's not the CD + DVD , I'm surprised

I probably will request my sister to buy the CD + DVD version of AND cos she's going back Japan next week :3

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 22nd March 2018 at 12:02 PM.
Old 22nd March 2018, 01:02 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

^I think you are the only one who is sad...just buy the Japanese Version when it is on a discount.
Old 22nd March 2018, 01:33 PM

I'm not the only 1 who's sad as other Baidu users are saying the same thing about AND

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5594116937

Some of the Baidu users wrote in Mandarin that they're not keen to buy AND and also mention this's a terrible situation

avex Taiwan has been making Kuu's releases since TAKE BACK single wise and feel my mind album wise & they used to make all versions of her releases except for Blu-ray

From Can We Go Back in 2010 , avex Taiwan began to only make CD + DVD of her singles and for compilation/studio albums , that started to happen in early 2016 ie. WINTER of LOVE

And now avex Taiwan has stopped making Kuu's concert DVDs too with the last 1 was for The Artist

I worry the day when avex Taiwan completely stopped making Kuu's releases & what has happened to AND , guess I wouldn't be surprised if they're not going to make DNA

===

Kuu looking at AND fanclub tour goods on her laptop screen

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgoH82rljhu

Also I don't know if anyone noticed this but the Facebook button is not included on Kuu's website anymore . Her Facebook has not been deleted but the last post was made last Oct

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 22nd March 2018 at 02:29 PM.
Old 22nd March 2018, 02:31 PM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
^I think you are the only one who is sad...just buy the Japanese Version when it is on a discount.
Rude lol. Some people can’t afford Japanese press of albums. They’re pretty overpriced. Taiwan Versions are relatively more affordable.
Old 22nd March 2018, 04:15 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
I'm sad too, I don't have a steady income at the moment and it's not always feasible for me to buy Japan press. Getting the OS press is still supporting the artist and the quality is exactly the same. I have to pass on a lot of Kuu's releases because if there's no OS press I pretty much can't afford to buy and my money will go to another artist who has an OS press.

Sorry Kuu, you're too extravagant for poor little me. XD

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 22nd March 2018, 04:44 PM

I think some people assume that Taiwan press is of inferior quality unlike Japan press , that's not true

End of the day you're still buying an official release which avex Japan gave the license/rights to avex Taiwan to make & not a pirated copy

In addition , the cost savings is huge especially for concert DVDs

For example , for Kuu's The Artist DVD , I can buy 2 copies of the Taiwan press with the same amount I paid for 1 Japan press copy so why not ?

Also for past Kuu's album releases , avex Taiwan included bonus items that the Japan press didn't gave away , like clearfiles for Bon Voyage & WALK OF MY LIFE and generally most of the time avex Taiwan kept the bonus items/packaging aspect of Kuu's releases intact so it's a win win situation

Old 22nd March 2018, 04:50 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Well, i'm from Germany and I also don't get and extra European-press that is cheaper. There are European CDs (Like Perfumes LEVEL 3) and its just no the same. I also rarely buy CDs new, but there are overall pretty neat bargains throughout the year to hop up on. I just recently bought 4 blu-rays and 12 Singles, new, for around 120 € (Miliyah, but still)

Moreover, I got some Oversea Versions from different countries (with Korean Versions being the worst) in the past and they are different - especially most of them have Mandarin on its OBI and it looks terrible. Some of Ayus singles are just plain white with blue font. Looks hideous.
Oh, and I don't buy DVDs anymore when there is a blu-ray option available.

It is an unfortunate situation, but it just is how it is.
Old 22nd March 2018, 09:56 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
Also I don't know if anyone noticed this but the Facebook button is not included on Kuu's website anymore . Her Facebook has not been deleted but the last post was made last Oct
It really makes no sense why they'd abandon Facebook when she has 250k+ followers there. Whoever is managing her social media should be fired tbh. They barely used it to promote AND besides Twitter when her presence on LINE and Facebook is much bigger.

倖田來未
浜崎あゆみ
中森明菜
松田聖子
鈴木亜美

Old 23rd March 2018, 02:39 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Moreover, I got some Oversea Versions from different countries (with Korean Versions being the worst) in the past and they are different - especially most of them have Mandarin on its OBI and it looks terrible. Some of Ayus singles are just plain white with blue font. Looks hideous.
Oh, and I don't buy DVDs anymore when there is a blu-ray option available.
100% Agree with all of this!!!
I can deal withe obis, and some extra text on the back cover though, so I'll still pick up a Taiwan version when they're available (they keep the first press packaging as standard usually too!).
But man, there is just something about the Korean versions that are awful. Those big silver stickers!
Old 23rd March 2018, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan View Post
It really makes no sense why they'd abandon Facebook when she has 250k+ followers there. Whoever is managing her social media should be fired tbh. They barely used it to promote AND besides Twitter when her presence on LINE and Facebook is much bigger.
The last Facebook post was last Oct which was when HUSH was released

Seems like now Kuu's staff are more focused in using Twitter , LINE and now Instagram to drum up her presence online

For a while her Twitter wasn't that active until in recent times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora-kara View Post
100% Agree with all of this!!!
I can deal withe obis, and some extra text on the back cover though, so I'll still pick up a Taiwan version when they're available (they keep the first press packaging as standard usually too!).
But man, there is just something about the Korean versions that are awful. Those big silver stickers!
avex Taiwan tends to translate Japanese song titles to Mandarin using Traditional Chinese words & a few times , it would lead to really long OBIs but when you take them out , the back is more or less the same as Japan press

I'm not fussy about the colour difference in the OBIs but I know some are quite picky about it as it can look quite unflattering

avex Hong Kong used to keep the same aspect OBI colour scheme as Japan press but that was a long time ago

Somehow I feel the quality of Hong Kong presses weren't as good as Taiwan press but it's subjective because I found out that the paper quality of both W FACE albums' booklets that avex Taiwan made weren't that good

Anyway end of the day , if I buy something official at 1/2 the price , I take it & somemore I don't have any DVD region code conflict I have to worry about

Old 23rd March 2018, 05:10 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

1) I love Kuu's style in those photos
2) I love that she has a Jordan's sticker on her Mac. Where can I get one?
3) I want whatever she is drinking. It looks odd but yum
4) I have Spotify & Apple Music, so the rest of this conversation does not apply to me

introduce a little anarchy

Old 23rd March 2018, 09:24 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by a❤martian View Post
1) I love Kuu's style in those photos
2) I love that she has a Jordan's sticker on her Mac. Where can I get one?
3) I want whatever she is drinking. It looks odd but yum
4) I have Spotify & Apple Music, so the rest of this conversation does not apply to me
2.) The sticker was a FC gift once last year. Unless someone is selling of on an auction, sadly no chance in getting anymore.
3.) That's coffee you can buy in every conbini there. From the colours I guess it's Latte.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 23rd March 2018, 12:45 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
2.) The sticker was a FC gift once last year. Unless someone is selling of on an auction, sadly no chance in getting anymore.
3.) That's coffee you can buy in every conbini there. From the colours I guess it's Latte.

I'd kill for one of those lattes right now. She's drinking Mt Rainier which was my old go-to ;__;
Old 23rd March 2018, 03:48 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I love the lipstick she's wearing in this Instagram post. Beautiful color.
Old 26th March 2018, 04:56 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

ALL RIGHT now has 2 tie-ins,the second one being the PR song for the city of Minamiawaji:

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 27th March 2018, 03:06 PM

Kuu went to Saitama Super Arena today to watch Katy Perry's Witness: The Tour

She attended the concert with comedian Buruzon Chiemi xD

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg1EcvmlNAP/

From Buruzon Chiemi's Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg07mJjlWSr

I had no idea both of them are friends haha so cool

Buruzon Chiemi with K

===

Driving Hit's 8 is now available digitally

https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/dr...s-8/1358256809
http://recochoku.jp/album/A2001197295/

Last edited by KarenPang; 27th March 2018 at 04:30 PM.
Old 27th March 2018, 04:54 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

We love queens who support queens

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, queen of live