Rock'n'Roll Circus - album information and covers [XII] - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 1st April 2010, 01:42 AM
Heartplace Initiate

My excitement is off and on. Every time something new comes out, I get SUPER excited for the album, and then as time passes and no news comes out, I go back to feeling like the album isn't worth getting excited for. But right now I'm super excited, especially for Last Links.

I like this album so much more than NEXT LEVEL.
Old 1st April 2010, 01:49 AM
UNITE! Initiate

I think that the nice thing about this album is the massive amount of different styles of the newtracks. GUILTY and NEXT LEVEL, at least to me, follow certain patterns (with some exceptions, of course), but it doesn't seem to be the case this time. Those two are the albums I like the least from her, but this time I'm very very happy with this album, but there's more to expect, since I only listened to the singles and saw the PVs.

And it's actually strange to think some people consider Secret a mess. I think it flows so well (except for It was that seemed to be thrown in the middle).
Old 1st April 2010, 01:52 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It was' awkwardness makes complete sense considering it was meant for (miss)understood and was scrapped due to the GEO (?) involvement.

I wish she'd tell us what other tracks were supposed to be on that album before GEO became a part of it, haha.
Old 1st April 2010, 01:53 AM
YOU Initiate

I love how Ayumi creates such changes in her musical career and this is no exception.

Love this album so much as well as all of her other ones! They are all unique and different but all AYU!
Old 1st April 2010, 02:07 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥pepicolada View Post
The whole Next Level feels like... "It's not complete album yet"... The songs are fine, but i can feel the empty can somewhere inside... (dont count Sparkle, lol, one of best songs ever.)
I do have that feeling towards NL as well. There's something missing (probly part of the feeling?), and I find out the feeling of "it's not enough" after the end of curtain call. Still it's a really good album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
It was' awkwardness makes complete sense considering it was meant for (miss)understood and was scrapped due to the GEO (?) involvement.
I actually find it's ok to place It was in Secret. Doesn't hurt the flow much. The funny thing is.. I feel the "emptiness" (or incompleteness) in Secret as well. It's just similar to NL that I feel something was missing in the album but in a different perspective tho. For NL, I feel that the album should be a bit longer and I think ayu can extend a bit more. On the other hand, an element (dunno what it is, just my feeling) was missing. Hmmn weird me..

Last edited by bluegie; 1st April 2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old 1st April 2010, 02:28 AM
Dolls Initiate

yeah exactly, i almost lost interest when i heard first chakuuta (omg, this is boring blablabla) but when i saw the raw pv leak for SLT i was like "omgomgomgomg" again.
Old 1st April 2010, 02:30 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

As odd as this may seem, I didn't like Secret as a whole package, yet I loved many of the individual songs on that album. I am... on the other hand is pure perfection to me. If it weren't for, as someone called this single earlier, Sun****, then RnR Circus would probably get second place or something in my list of favourite albums. As of now, I have a feeling it'll be lagging right behind Duty...

時々僕は思うんだ
僕達は生まれ変わったら ひとつの命分け合って
生きていくんじゃないかって

Old 1st April 2010, 02:30 AM
Dolls Initiate

and GUILTY was "meh" for me too... something missing there, and one of the boring songs ever - called "GUILTY" (such a great name for a not good song xP)
Old 1st April 2010, 02:50 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:

I wish she'd tell us what other tracks were supposed to be on that album before GEO became a part of it, haha.
wow really? now that you say that, it does really fit well with and gives me a (miss)understood vibe.
Old 1st April 2010, 02:51 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
If it weren't for, as someone called this single earlier, Sun****,
Now that is just uncalled for.
Old 1st April 2010, 02:54 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
I hope that they don't dislike it just because it's Kazuyoshi and I really hope they don't dislike it because it's gay. That's all I'll say about that.
It's because there is nothing about it that stands out other than it is ridiculous and poorly put together when compared to the other PVs.
Old 1st April 2010, 02:54 AM
neverending dream Initiate

Someone actually love Sunrise/Sunset I know I do.
Old 1st April 2010, 02:55 AM
JEWEL Initiate

The only albums I can listen to from beginning to end are RAINBOW, (miss)understood, Secret, GUILTY and NEXT LEVEL. I think Ayu's flow got better as she went on. I'm interested in seeing how RnRC will flow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
It's because there is nothing about it that stands out other than it is ridiculous and poorly put together when compared to the other PVs.
Yeah but it doesn't have to be. It's meant to be fun and ridiculous and chaotic... so what's the problem lol? Like I said this kind of PV was perfect for Kazu. I wish he had only done this and never went near Mirrorcle and GREEN (Sparkle I'll forgive). It's not like it has a deeper meaning like Don't Look Back or are two symbolic pieces that require major interpretation like Micro and SLT.

Last edited by jbrat2219; 1st April 2010 at 02:58 AM.
Old 1st April 2010, 03:03 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Now that is just uncalled for.
Yeah, we get it. You've said it 500 times. You get offended when people say they don't like Sunrise/Sunset. Maybe you should just get over it. Nobody else whines so much when people diss something they like.
Old 1st April 2010, 03:05 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
Yeah, we get it. You've said it 500 times. You get offended when people say they don't like Sunrise/Sunset. Maybe you should just get over it. Nobody else whines so much when people diss something they like.
Whatever. I call it standing up for something that I believe in, not whining. If I were whining I'd be calling it ~Sunsuperamazing~ and that you all were idiots for thinking that it's terrible. Ignore my posts if you're so against seeing me stand up for it. How dare you tell me to get over it when you're the one who should get over it. This sort of thing can be avoided if people just kept their hate for Sunrise to themselves and not try to be such complete douchebags towards it. It's this sort of attitude that bullies and etc. have and recently something that isn't so nice happened to a nice little girl (Bless her soul.) who moved here from Ireland.

I just swear it's getting old seeing people complain about Sunrise for NO GOOD REASON WHATSOEVER.

Last edited by truehappiness; 1st April 2010 at 03:11 AM.
Old 1st April 2010, 03:07 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeru View Post
While I feel like NL had more unusual songs, RnRC is more of an actual step towards the "next level".
I agree 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Yeah but it doesn't have to be. It's meant to be fun and ridiculous and chaotic... so what's the problem lol?
That's fine - if it's executed well - but I don't feel that it is. Kazu's directing and editing just isn't good and I don't like how Ayu's mouth gets all crazy looking in his PVs, lol.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 1st April 2010 at 03:12 AM.
Old 1st April 2010, 03:09 AM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Whatever. I call it standing up for something that I believe in, not whining. If I were whining I'd be calling it ~Sunsuperamazing~ and that you all were idiots for thinking that it's terrible. Ignore my posts if you're so against seeing me stand up for it.

I just swear it's getting old seeing people complain about Sunrise for NO GOOD REASON WHATSOEVER. But oh wait, that's normal for you with the exception for Last Links and some of Rock'n'Roll Circus' stuff... -sigh-
What's so wrong with people hating a song and complaining about it? Just because you like something doesn't mean there's no reason whatsoever to hate it, Sunrise has a poor, animeish arrangement and has some dragging moments, there IS stuff there to complain about if you happened to hate it. Don't be a douche because someone else *GASP* has a differing opinion from you on an internet forum.

Bolded was unnecessary tbh, did you have to attack her? Don't be a **** man, get your head out of Ayu's ass please.

Old 1st April 2010, 03:11 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Fine, I'll remove it.

Quote:
If it weren't for, as someone called this single earlier, Sun****,
This is not complaining and not liking a song imo.
Old 1st April 2010, 03:13 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Whatever. I call it standing up for something that I believe in, not whining. If I were whining I'd be calling it ~Sunsuperamazing~ and that you all were idiots for thinking that it's terrible. Ignore my posts if you're so against seeing me stand up for it.

I just swear it's getting old seeing people complain about Sunrise for NO GOOD REASON WHATSOEVER. But oh wait, that's normal for you with the exception for Last Links and some of Rock'n'Roll Circus' stuff... -sigh-
Maybe you should follow your own advice and ignore everyone else's posts if you're so against people hating on Sunrise/Sunset. It is whining by the point that you've said it's offending like 10+ times. Like grow up and get over it already. Not everyone is going to like everything you like and people are allowed to voice their opinions about it as much as they want. Believe it or not Sunrise and Sunset are on this album so people are going to keep talking about them while they're in the thread for this album.

I guess you think I'm an Ayu hater because I didn't like NEXT LEVEL or Sunrise. lol. Okay.
Old 1st April 2010, 03:14 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Okayyyyyy so some people don't like Sunrise, some people don't like Days either. But they're both two of her biggest hits right now so we're all going to have to deal with it regardless So let's shut up with all this quarrel and get back to talking about how amazing RnRC is and how excited we are for this album, kthanks
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, new album, rock'n'roll circus