Tracklist for MADE IN JAPAN on AWA, regular ver. out June 29, Baidu uploading tracks - Page 18 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th May 2016, 09:12 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiUsagi View Post
Thank you for the rip!

But is it me or is there distortion in You are the only one and TODAY? Also the volume is lower than it should be?
Old 11th May 2016, 09:17 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Plllleeeeease FLOWER needs a video.

It'd also be cool if they included tasky to make like an extended video #dreaming lol

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 11th May 2016, 09:19 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

OMG I CAN IMAGINE HOW BAD SHE'LL SOUND LIVE WITH THESE SONGS + FLAILING AND SHE WOULD STILL SLAYYYYY

THIS ALBUM IS SOOOOOO GOOD!

Thank god she didn't go the "A One / sixxxxxx" route and tried something new.

praying for your souls

Old 11th May 2016, 09:20 AM
appears Initiate

After few listens, I love this album.
The first 4 songs are amazing. I'm glad Ayu focused on rockish tracks this time.
I love all the songs. Survivor is definitely the most original.FLOWER is my favorite followed by Mad World.

I loves Colours and A ONE since their release and I think Made in Japan is a good way to conclude this chapter of her career. Somehow these 3 albums are differents but I associated them together.

Instagram

Old 11th May 2016, 09:29 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
I've actually been listening to the album streaming for the past 30 minutes. I've downloaded the AWA music apk file for Android here and then installed the TouchVPN app.
it keeps saying that it's not available in my location maybe i'm doing something wrong
Old 11th May 2016, 09:30 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Some of the apps may not be in your appstore, so you'd have to get APKs for both.
Old 11th May 2016, 09:32 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkifrit View Post
After few listens, I love this album.
The first 4 songs are amazing. I'm glad Ayu focused on rockish tracks this time.
I love all the songs. Survivor is definitely the most original.FLOWER is my favorite followed by Mad World.

I loves Colours and A ONE since their release and I think Made in Japan is a good way to conclude this chapter of her career. Somehow these 3 albums are differents but I associated them together.
i do love A ONE a lot, i don't know why, it feels like very Ayu album for me, and COLOURS is the worst for me, the one and only song i like is Now & 4Eva (lol).

As for this MIJ, my most fav is Breakdown. I like broken ballad, just like the fact that Shape of Love is my fav song from sixxxxxx
Old 11th May 2016, 09:39 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Summer Love absolutely killing me, feel like it's defo the RedOne song we were promised for sixxxxxx.
Old 11th May 2016, 09:39 AM
July 1st Initiate

I can't wait to listen to it, but right now i just don't have the tiiiiiime ! :O

Old 11th May 2016, 09:41 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan View Post
Summer Love absolutely killing me, feel like it's defo the RedOne song we were promised for sixxxxxx.
I want to say maybe Summer diary edged it out of sixxxxxx, lol.
Old 11th May 2016, 09:44 AM
Depend on you Initiate

I wish we had a cover or fast digital release. Super messy marketing. Avex is getting worse and worse.

The music is great but the release makes it feel like a B-side album and not a proper album. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Fav tracks: FLOWER, Mad World, Survivor, You are the only one, Summer Love

Edit: Wow the first time since Love songs that I can say at least half the album is "favorite songs" o_o
Old 11th May 2016, 09:45 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think the main issue (not an issue really imo) is that a cover isn't shot and PVs are also not done, so... can't really do much about that. She's also been busy for MONTHS now. We've got magazines coming up and the tour and the album .. perhaps promo!?
Old 11th May 2016, 09:47 AM
TO BE Initiate

id like to see a nice cover with it as well. just one of them so we can use it. im not sure if this picture we got from it is the actual cover. its a nice foto but its concept is the same as it for six and a one. some colours would be nice
Old 11th May 2016, 09:48 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I think the main issue (not an issue really imo) is that a cover isn't shot and PVs are also not done, so... can't really do much about that. She's also been busy for MONTHS now. We've got magazines coming up and the tour and the album .. perhaps promo!?
Okay, fair enough about the PV, but couldn't they have prioritized a cover photo? It feels really weird having this album on repeat with a fan-cover. This is going to be the picture visually imprinted in my brain with these songs.
Old 11th May 2016, 10:01 AM
End of the World Initiate

Oh myyy good. Listening to it now. I'm only on tasky but I'm dead already.

I was HYPED anyway, but all the positive comments have put it through the roof. I'm so so excited.
Old 11th May 2016, 10:09 AM
Don't look back Initiate

the fact that the album has no cover only makes me wish she will be doing a PROPER shoot for it. Inside of using those images from the Tour pamphlet.
Old 11th May 2016, 10:10 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Can someone please get an HQ version of the album pic they're using on AWA? The black-and-white fan cover that's been spreading around is inappropriate IMO. The album needs color.
Old 11th May 2016, 10:11 AM
SCAR Initiate

omg this album IS FLAWLESS I LOVE IT. Every single track. Raw, fresh, experimental. I love love love this. And I am happy to see that it has received a positive response here.

None of the tracks felt recycled, the lyrics are actually very powerful. I love the sound.
Old 11th May 2016, 10:17 AM
TO BE Initiate

TBH I have no idea why she released it in any form if the cover wasn't ready. It feels like very bad marketing strategy to me.
Old 11th May 2016, 10:19 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

It's promoting the tour

It seems like the album plays a large part in the tour. I could see every track being utilized.

Maybe she wants to promote her "entertainment" more than just an image of herself?

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, breakdown, flower, m(a)de in japan, mad world, made in japan, mr darling, summer love, survivor, tasky, today, you are the only one