Ayu's social networks - Discussion #50 - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th May 2018, 05:47 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^
Gyaru style lol

The lenses are scary but the shape of her eyes are beautiful really ^^

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 14th May 2018, 10:35 PM
Voyage Initiate

I'm actually loving these lenses!
Old 14th May 2018, 11:31 PM
still alone Initiate

I think the lenses wouldn't be creepy if the photo wasn't tinted with a yellowish hue.
Old 15th May 2018, 03:45 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I don't mind the vampire realness tbh lol

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 15th May 2018, 04:27 AM
rainy day Initiate

When I saw the picture I literally said out loud,

"KNOCK IT with the FUCKING lenses already!!"

Also, I saw a tweet that max matsura made saying he will talk to Ayu directly after someone posted something like "do something about hamasaki ayumi." Not really sure cause the Japanese phrase used is really hard to translate. (I just looked it up again and it did give an example of "to do something about" so I guess that's accurate)

I scanned some of the comments and it seems Japanese fans have the same concerns.

- This is the first time a particular fan has ever chosen not to go to her live. The number of dancers are excessive, the ticket price is high for what you get with this concert, she hasn't released any new materials, etc.

- She has been letting her fans down/disappointing them in recent years.

It seems these sentiments were echoed variously throughout the comments.

Last edited by Zeke.; 15th May 2018 at 04:31 AM.
Old 15th May 2018, 06:36 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
- This is the first time a particular fan has ever chosen not to go to her live. The number of dancers are excessive, the ticket price is high for what you get with this concert, she hasn't released any new materials, etc.

- She has been letting her fans down/disappointing them in recent years.

It seems these sentiments were echoed variously throughout the comments.
While i do agree with the first part, i wonder what they mean by she has disappointed them, if they're talking about stupid stuff like "she has ran away from Japan and married foreigners"

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 15th May 2018, 06:49 AM
still alone Initiate

Concerns like, where are the anniversary releases or the concert isn't satisfactory? Or is it like Ayu's whole career for the past few years?
I will admit, it's kinda crazy that avex just has almost completely ignored Ayu's anniversary.

Link to tweet---->https://twitter.com/maxmatsuuratwit/...61340634103808

Last edited by EndOfTheWorld; 15th May 2018 at 07:05 AM.
Old 15th May 2018, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
Concerns like, where are the anniversary releases or the concert isn't satisfactory? Or is it like Ayu's whole career for the past few years?
I will admit, it's kinda crazy that avex just has almost completely ignored Ayu's anniversary.

Link to tweet---->https://twitter.com/maxmatsuuratwit/...61340634103808
They basically say the exact same stuff as people over here:
- too many dancers on stage
- show is too short for the ticket price being that high
- quality of the current tour overall isn't good
- there are basically no new things for fanclub members, even though they pay a yearly fee
- also people got very bad seats via the fanclub lottery
- even though it's her 20th anniversary, there was nothing to celebrate it
- also no new release since quite some time now
Old 15th May 2018, 07:43 AM
still alone Initiate

I think I also read comments that the costumes show too much skin? Probably referring to Timmy's costume I guess. But I think a saw one or two comments about Ayu's outfits too.
Old 15th May 2018, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
I think I also read comments that the costumes show too much skin? Probably referring to Timmy's costume I guess. But I think a saw one or two comments about Ayu's outfits too.
Yeah I think there also were comments about "some man" and his appearance on stage.
Old 15th May 2018, 08:09 AM
rainy day Initiate

I wonder why max even responded to that person who tweeted him “do something about hamasaki ayumi.” Like, what’s he gonna say to her - “get your shit together”?? Lmao. Or maybe he means he’ll try to kick around some ideas with her.
Old 15th May 2018, 08:11 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I wonder why max even responded to that person who tweeted him “do something about hamasaki ayumi.” Like, what’s he gonna say to her - “get your shit together”?? Lmao. Or maybe he means he’ll try to kick around some ideas with her.
or he was being sarcastic...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 15th May 2018, 08:21 AM
still alone Initiate

It seems a little weird to me. Maybe he just wants to make it look like he is aware of people's complaints so they back off? A lot of these things avex can take care of. I don't see Ayu as the problem.
It's going to be June before we know it, half way through 2018 and still not even the smallest release in sight.
Old 15th May 2018, 08:33 AM

I also was wondering why he would address that in public. I mean, even though I agree that he really should have a serious talk with her, like he said, I think it's a little unprofessional to say that on twitter. And I'm sure he wasn't being sarcastic, Japanese people don't really use sarcasm as far as I'm concerned and also nothing he said hints at sarcasm.
Maybe he himself is already pretty pissed. xD
Old 15th May 2018, 08:48 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, the release is likely coming soon right? Though the show is definitely a bit less anniversary-like compared to 10th/15th for sure.
Old 15th May 2018, 09:04 AM
still alone Initiate

I think a little transparency would be helpful to keep fans at bay. I wish Ayu or someone would just come out with an announcement about what the plan is here. It feels like we are all just in the dark waiting for the next surprise to happen. Is this Ayu's intention maybe?
Old 15th May 2018, 09:38 AM

I honestly think she simply fucked it up this time. The current tour, about she herself stated she didn't like and isn't satisfied with, as well as the anniversary. There is no reason to let fans in the dark. Not to mention that her anniversary basically is over. There is no reason to celebrate it half a year later, unless she didn't get shit done until now. Also there is no hint that we will get a new release soon. She only said, like millions of times before, that she is working on something, not that she will release something anytime soon.
Old 15th May 2018, 10:50 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

I wonder how Ayu feels about all of this.
Old 15th May 2018, 11:27 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

I think the "lack of release issue" isn't something to blame Ayu for. She toured the country over 60 dates last year. I think it's unrealistic to expect new recordings then as well. She was touring Japan as well so it's not like the Japanese fans couldn't see her.

Assuming she has worked on some music since JTB finished she's already teasing an album after finishing her tour in March - that's only 2 months.

I think she simply overestimated what she can achieve on her own. It's not like Avex has people managing her site and social media properly for the last decade, really.. I don't see a lot of support from the company publicly, what would allow me to assume they have support behind the scenes...?

Lack of TA updates and it feeling like a ripoff are hella justified. So is the lack of feeling of impact of the anniversary. Let's be real, the 15th wasn't super great with announcements either so aside from a new album some time in the year we were merely hopeful for some kind of commemorative release. I miss the days of getting TA mags and goodies and the fact TA is cheaper now doesn't really balance it out.

The 10h anni was so good, the 15th really didn't do anything unique and the 20th has been a silence so far. I can understand fan discontent but I think some complaints are unreasonable given the circumstances.

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 15th May 2018, 12:32 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Yeah I think there also were comments about "some man" and his appearance on stage.

They aren’t wrong tho, imo.

Overall, I get why fans are upset. Even if Ayu has been doing stuff over recent years, it may not be what fans are looking for. But, it’s not solely Ayu’s fault. I’m sure she doesn’t decide ticket prices, or details of TA. Timmy is all her, though.

I suppose on the one hand fans are the reason this stuff happens, but on the other hand if Ayu is happy and creating the content she wants to create. She’s already done amazing things and worked crazy hard, now it’s time to just be happy.

introduce a little anarchy

Closed Thread

Tags
instagram, line, social media, twitter, weibo