[Translation] S Cawaii! March 2007 (A BEST SONGS) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 14th July 2020, 06:18 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think the thing about CREA is complicated since she has composed since Will (notably in November 2008 for a song in the running to become the A-side with Rule) but the song did not make it in the end. It's assumed that Sparkle was the winner in the end and Ayu's composition as CREA just never got mentioned again.

Kazuhito Kikuchi also has always given Ayu songs nearly annually to use as demos but she only chose one this year after the last one was 14 years ago.

Last edited by truehappiness; 14th July 2020 at 06:21 AM.
Old 15th July 2020, 03:16 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I think the thing about CREA is complicated since she has composed since Will (notably in November 2008 for a song in the running to become the A-side with Rule) but the song did not make it in the end. It's assumed that Sparkle was the winner in the end and Ayu's composition as CREA just never got mentioned again.

Kazuhito Kikuchi also has always given Ayu songs nearly annually to use as demos but she only chose one this year after the last one was 14 years ago.
That’s interesting !! It’s quite humble of her to be that impartial concerning her compositions. I mean a lot of singers would choose their own compositions for the sake of having the credits.

Nonetheless it's a shame, I'd love to hear how a CREA's song would sound now with all the experiences she gained since her last compositions.

My Website Twitter Last.Fm

Tags
a best 2, s cawaii, scawaii, translation