ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ information thread - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th April 2012, 03:35 PM
glitter Initiate

lololol See? The wigs aren't that important at the end

And I also remember Boys & girls was messed up at CDL06-07???
Old 8th April 2012, 03:40 PM
GREEN Initiate

i hope the show gets better... i mean I been hearing a bunch of mixed stuff so far and it is sad..
Makes me take a double look on if I want to go or not....
Old 8th April 2012, 03:47 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
She did mess up appears. She even commented at the end about the appears -special version- or something like that, haha, and laughed about it.
LOL appears -special version-! sounds so funny.
she must have been like "damn..i almost got the mood all sad..and now.. >.<"
Old 8th April 2012, 03:48 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^^ Don't read what people are speculating - a lot of people here seemingly don't like the show based on the setlist and pictures, from what I gather. It's a really good show. Shake It, Eyes Smoke Magic, and the next LOVE actually grew on me after tonight's show!! Most people I've talked to about the show have liked it - only a couple have been "meh" about it. Like I said, it's a really good show, and I haven't seen anybody flat out hate it yet (who have seen it, anyway).

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 8th April 2012, 04:27 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther10 View Post
So glad she decided to dump the Love Songs album (minus Love Song), and go full throttle with Party Queen...

Only Like a doll hasn't been sung before, all other songs on the album she already sang live once or more...

MOON (RnRC tour, A-nat10, CDL10-11, CDL 11-12)
blossom (RnRC tour, A-nat10, PoM tour)
crossroad (RnRC tour, A-nat10)
Virgin Road (RnRC tour, CDL10-11)
sweet season (RnRC tour)
Last Angel (RnRC tour, CDL10-11)
Thank U (CDL10-11, PoM tour)
Love Song (CDL10-11, PoM tour, CDL11-12, HLS tour)
sending mail (CDL11-12)
November (CDL11-12)
Do It Again (CDL10-12, CDL11-12)

Go watch the above videos if you want those songs so badly... LOL at all those people who are having fits just because of a stupid tour name...

And regarding Eyes, smoke, Magic and the next LOVE, they are not audience participation songs, they are 'sit back and enjoy/relax' type of songs... so the audience sounding dead is normal I think... what important is the applause at the end...
Completely agrees!!!
Old 8th April 2012, 04:32 PM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
So glad she decided to dump the Love Songs album (minus Love Song), and go full throttle with Party Queen...

Only Like a doll hasn't been sung before, all other songs on the album she already sang live once or more...

MOON (RnRC tour, A-nat10, CDL10-11, CDL 11-12)
blossom (RnRC tour, A-nat10, PoM tour)
crossroad (RnRC tour, A-nat10)
Virgin Road (RnRC tour, CDL10-11)
sweet season (RnRC tour)
Last Angel (RnRC tour, CDL10-11)
Thank U (CDL10-11, PoM tour)
Love Song (CDL10-11, PoM tour, CDL11-12, HLS tour)
sending mail (CDL11-12)
November (CDL11-12)
Do It Again (CDL10-12, CDL11-12)

Go watch the above videos if you want those songs so badly... LOL at all those people who are having fits just because of a stupid tour name...

And regarding Eyes, smoke, Magic and the next LOVE, they are not audience participation songs, they are 'sit back and enjoy/relax' type of songs... so the audience sounding dead is normal I think... what important is the applause at the end...

I agree with everything, but specially with the last bit

Same thing when Peco, Princess and Gomi did Cabaret, people were sitting back and stuff. I'm sure people were tired of standing up, and they still cheered for them when they finished.
Old 8th April 2012, 04:34 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
3? I remember only independent

I was the one who hate rollin' / Sparkle wig xD but now I think that in the video it looks awsome
she stuffed up the verses in b&g, and forgot some lyrics in independant... I remember counting a third one, but maybe I'm wrong, I'll have to rewatch it again.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 8th April 2012, 05:04 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:

yes thank you. songs from Love songs performed all the way since RNRC ~7days Final~.

and yea..i imagine going to a broadway musical standing up with lightsticks..not appropriate at all. its a theatrical act.
Old 8th April 2012, 05:15 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I would totally stand up and shake a lightstick if I was seeing CATS and the Rumtum Tugger came out to do his song.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 8th April 2012, 05:52 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

hey~ the secend day setlist

01,Happening here
02,reminds me
03,Tell me why
04,appears
05,Shake It❤
06,STEP you
07,NaNaNa
08,Sparkle
09,Ladies Night
10,Party queen
11,Return Road
12,the next LOVE
13,Eyes Smoke Magic
14,Surreal~evolution~Surreal
15,Love song
16,Letter
17,Boys & Girls
18,how beautiful you are

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1502662819
Old 8th April 2012, 05:57 PM
Two of us Initiate

Me and some other fans are used to see "innovations" in Ayu's concerts. Every tour she brings something new, specially regarding the stage. In other words, each tour has a personality that makes anyone remember the tour easily.
In AT08 she had the big ship on the stage during Mirrorcle World. AT09 was famous by the lights effects during the whole concert, specially in Rollin' and Sparkle. AT09 also was different because of those stairs in the middle of the stage, and also the "games" they played in MC sections, haha.
AT10, imo was really epic. The setlist, outfits and the stage built the personality of that tour. And Ayu semmed very happy and energetic.
AT11 - well, there's no need to say - the stage in the center of the stadium and the orchestra was really something different and new. I enjoyed that tour very much!

But I'm not feeling anything new in AT12. For the time being, I didn't see an innovation, different stage or a special effect to consolidate a "personality" of this tour. Maybe when I see the DVD next year my opinion will be different. I think she should have done something new in the stage, like two catwalks or maybe stairs to access the audience, just like a-nation '09.

Take a look at this stage. It's from U2 during Vertigo Tour: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...2005_stage.jpg
And look at this stage too: http://www.google.com.br/imgres?q=am...r:17,s:0,i:100
One more: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2...thlyo1_500.jpg
They're great stages, but they seem small for all the dancers and the band, haha.

I'm not being "demanding", but like I said before, many fans were expecting a surprise in this tour, just like she's been doing over the past few years. Could it be lack of Ayu's time?

But let's wait and see the next concerts!

Last edited by Batera; 8th April 2012 at 07:16 PM.
Old 8th April 2012, 06:46 PM
Kana×Shin

^I don't think there was Arena Tour 2011 or I'm missing something
Old 8th April 2012, 06:48 PM
Two of us Initiate

^Arena Tour 2011 was called ~POWER of MUSIC~.
I used AT11 to refer the year of the tour!
Old 8th April 2012, 07:06 PM
LIMIT Initiate

its hard to get a conclusion of stage or the show itself without see. But in the worst of case i'm gonna love it anyway.
Old 8th April 2012, 08:10 PM
poker face Initiate

I wished "Call" appears instead of "Letter" ...
Old 8th April 2012, 08:45 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

The 'personality' of this tour is in the story and screens it seems. This tour has the most she's ever had.
Old 8th April 2012, 08:54 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Wow, this setlist is perfect! Of course I'd change Letter for call, but I'm happy either way because PQ is a gorgeous album and she's doing almost all of it. And there's appears, Ladies Night... This is so good! Don't really like the costumes, but at the end the setlist is what matters the most to me.
Old 8th April 2012, 09:02 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
The 'personality' of this tour is in the story and screens it seems. This tour has the most she's ever had.
I hope they'll put them on the future DVD, because they didn't put any on the RnRC Tour DVD

Old 8th April 2012, 09:13 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batera View Post
Me and some other fans are used to see "innovations" in Ayu's concerts. Every tour she brings something new, specially regarding the stage. In other words, each tour has a personality that makes anyone remember the tour easily.
In AT08 she had the big ship on the stage during Mirrorcle World. AT09 was famous by the lights effects during the whole concert, specially in Rollin' and Sparkle. AT09 also was different because of those stairs in the middle of the stage, and also the "games" they played in MC sections, haha.
AT10, imo was really epic. The setlist, outfits and the stage built the personality of that tour. And Ayu semmed very happy and energetic.
AT11 - well, there's no need to say - the stage in the center of the stadium and the orchestra was really something different and new. I enjoyed that tour very much!

But I'm not feeling anything new in AT12. For the time being, I didn't see an innovation, different stage or a special effect to consolidate a "personality" of this tour. Maybe when I see the DVD next year my opinion will be different. I think she should have done something new in the stage, like two catwalks or maybe stairs to access the audience, just like a-nation '09.

Take a look at this stage. It's from U2 during Vertigo Tour: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...2005_stage.jpg
And look at this stage too: http://www.google.com.br/imgres?q=am...r:17,s:0,i:100
One more: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2...thlyo1_500.jpg
They're great stages, but they seem small for all the dancers and the band, haha.

I'm not being "demanding", but like I said before, many fans were expecting a surprise in this tour, just like she's been doing over the past few years. Could it be lack of Ayu's time?

But let's wait and see the next concerts!
Ayumi is re-using the same basic stage since At05 (the exception being At11)... And thats how it works when u have a new tour every year, if we consider most acts and bands the same size as her would have two or three tours on the spam of time she had 8. Even if she is one of the richest women on asian pop business, stages aren't cheap.

Still, I would disagree about having something that stand out from most of her tours, as the CDL stage was pretty different from her past ones considering both scenary and the band position, also, this tour seens to be her most theatric yet, relying heavily on storytelling, more like a broadway show than a pop concert. At05, At06, At07 and At08 also had some storytelling on them, but they were mostly showed during on the screens... once Ayu got into stage, the story stoped and everything went back to the pop concert format.

Also, she still is using a different aesthetic from her past tours... her outfits and performances for At12 wouldn't really fit any of her past tours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
I hope they'll put them on the future DVD, because they didn't put any on the RnRC Tour DVD
Everything that happened during the shows were on dvd, weren't it? Don't get what u r missing on them o,o

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 8th April 2012, 09:22 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Everything that happened during the shows were on dvd, weren't it? Don't get what u r missing on them o,o
I was talking about the screens videos.
We saw them during the show, it's right. But it wasn't on a second DVD, we didn't get the actual videos, like they used to give us on earlier tour.
For example :
AT 2009 : videos for Disco-munication & LOAD of the Shugyo.
AT 2008 : videos for reBIRTH, Marionette, Mirrorcle World, The Judgement Day, intro for ballads section & "kawaii" section.
AT 2006 : videos for Are you wake up?, alterna, STEP you

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2012, hotel love songs, party queen