![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
New TeamAyu Layout - 2010 Calendar cover
TeamAyu's layout was changed today, to the 2010 calendar cover photo & some gold to match. She looks more like herself in the big version of the photo.
Screen loading up animation: ![]() Layout when it's all loaded up: ![]() The sparkles all come & go. Kinda nice. ![]() EDIT: Video of the layout thanks to walking.proud ![]()
__________________
Twitter: @deliriumzer0 Ayumi Hamasaki Song-A-Day 2015 (new ayu wiki site thing, work in progress, don't click yet) Last edited by Delirium-Zer0; 21st October 2009 at 02:10 AM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks Deli..
still i hate her look >___<
__________________
~❤15周年間、おめでとう!❤~ You are my dream |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ ya, she looks... not like herself. i think it's the make-up though.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
WOW. i think it's actually quite gorgeous now (lol at me hating on it so hard previously)
i think the arm makes it better? idk! but it looks stunning there, and i agree she looks more like herself. i'm loving it i think you see bali reflected in her eyes! <3 Last edited by love in music; 20th October 2009 at 06:10 AM. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think in an effort to make her nose look thinner, they put dark makeup on the bridge of her nose. Newbies. The result is that her nose looks much bigger cuz it's so accentuated now. Blah.
Aside from that, the photo's actually not bad when you see it bigger like this.
__________________
Twitter: @deliriumzer0 Ayumi Hamasaki Song-A-Day 2015 (new ayu wiki site thing, work in progress, don't click yet) |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
.. it's her eyes..i hate that part..
__________________
~❤15周年間、おめでとう!❤~ You are my dream |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
ayu looks like herself to me. i like the cover & hopefully the pics will leak soon...
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh cool you can see more of the dress!
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
OMG LOVE THIS |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
theres something about the camera panning a little left that really helps the photo out. I still dont like her facial expression...but it really isnt as noticeable on the bigger version.
__________________
☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆ - The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread - |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love it!
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
It looks nice, but still too photoshopped... I just noticed she was wearing a printed tunic... Seems to be awful lol
__________________
![]() UPDATED: Rock'n'Roll Circus Wallpapers Collection ~ TLFM ~ THE LARA FABIAN THREAD |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks for sharing^^
It's a nice layout |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think it looks nice but I still want to bite her lips off...
__________________
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks! It's nice but I still don't like this cover u__u
__________________
![]() My Ayu's page Facebook - Ayu Paradise|My Instagram|My [Books] Blog Set made by Me |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
uhh wtf ew.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't like the calendar cover at all and this is not helping anything. : /
__________________
YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Her lips are really annoying me but I guess I shouldn't of said it like that. XD
__________________
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
I used to like the cover..but as layout isn't that good
__________________
![]() ~thanks pepper for the set~ |
![]() |
| Tags |
| team ayu |
|
|
![]() |