[Article] Time Out Tokyo's James Hadfield reviews Party Queen - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 22nd March 2012, 08:52 PM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,930
I find it strange that I got the feeling he believes the best way to save jpop is to make it more similar to kpop, what I strongly disagree... Not because kpop is inferior or something, but because not sounding the same is what make both genres interesting...

And I agree to isthisLOL, it just seens like he reviewed the whole album without taking lyrics into consideration... Something bizarre when reviewing music for a professional publishing and something even more bizarre while reviewing an Ayumi review, as the lyrics are the core of her releases...
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, party queen

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.