They forgot ayumi...... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 16th January 2011, 04:10 PM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
I also find it a bit baffling that they have Kahala Tomomi and Suzuki Ami on the list but not Namie Amuro (who had higher sales.)
I missed Namie on the list too... I don't think what she does right now can be considered, but when she was with TK, she was an idol too...
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.