They forgot ayumi...... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 15th January 2011, 08:13 PM
channy's Avatar
channy channy is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: I don't live in a fantasy world, anymore.
Posts: 2,030
I don't know, what others may think, but for me, Ayu is clearly an idol singer, and alyways has been. What is so different from her to Akina, just for example. Akina is way less of a usual pop singer than Ayu, always has been a very deep and mature artist when it comes to the atmosphere of her songs. I think the guy, that made this list, should rethink this again.

Besides that, I would say, the word "idol" is also something that everyone would put in another way for himself. You can idolize everything, if you take it this way.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.