[Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10th May 2011, 02:19 AM
BluishDays's Avatar
BluishDays BluishDays is offline
appears Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 1,085
30 is a bit >_> But I went ahead and grabbed the keychain I try to grab one ayu thing a per year so I got the cute but expensive keychain lol
__________________
Photobucket
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2011, goods, hotel love songs, love songs, power of music

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.