[Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 9th May 2011, 07:14 PM
Lady_Eowyn's Avatar
Lady_Eowyn Lady_Eowyn is offline
too late Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mirrorcle town searching for my last angel (Mexico)
Posts: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazeyomi View Post
I'd really like to get a t-shirt this time. BUT I still don't get how sizes works :/ japanese sizes are usually small although I read somewhere on AHS they're getting bigger.

Usually I wear a L so should I get a M instead?
It's very simple man, the only thing u need to do is check the lenghts and heights on yesasia, look at the japanese info on the shirts and there They have how big it is (its on centimeters, so u'll probably need to make the conversion)
Then check the lenght u have on ur clothes and make a comparison

Edit.- oh! Sei italiano/a!!! Solo devi vedere su yesasia le taglie e le quantita e puoi compararle con i toui vestiti (im sorry, my italian is very poor, but im still learning :s )
__________________
I need a new signature lol xD


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
Maybe he has occasional feelings.


Ayu stans are Fugging scary.

Last edited by Lady_Eowyn; 9th May 2011 at 07:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2011, goods, hotel love songs, love songs, power of music


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.