[04/08/08] 10th Anniversary Concert Report - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 12th April 2008, 02:52 AM
yatsuda's Avatar
yatsuda yatsuda is offline
starting over Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Chiba, Japan
Posts: 1,437
soysaucestar, thanks for the report! I'd been eagerly waiting to read it. She did pretty much the same thing as the 1st concert, except you got to hear LIFE and I didn't, LOL!! Plus singing Who... to her.. WOW!!! I wish I could've gone with you!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.