Translation help needed? Ayu "family profiles" online.. - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 1st July 2008, 09:29 AM
Zemus Zemus is offline
Fly high Protector

 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 5,474


Thanks Deli-chan. Makes sense now. I'm trying to find Ogata-san in Twins Teacher. She goes with the name 原田邦子 (Harada Kuniko?) there. I'm kind of curious of how Ayu's friend looked like. Guess I've to rewatch both episodes I have because I don't recall anyone named Kuniko in it.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.