The First Thread for the Ever Amazing Immi <3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 2nd July 2009, 03:48 AM
dreamland2.0's Avatar
dreamland2.0 dreamland2.0 is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,720
I like the song from that PV you posted, and I love electronica, so I will give her a listen!!
__________________

❁Flavors❁CD Collection❁Nana Mizuki Forum❁
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
alice, cosmic pink, immi, klaxon, switch


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.