Top 100 Most Popular/Famous Celebrities Of Japan In 2009 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 27th September 2009, 11:08 AM
keikeiaznqueen's Avatar
keikeiaznqueen keikeiaznqueen is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Currently @ Ann Arbor, MI || originally from Hong Kong
Posts: 1,837
I think 步姐 is just "Older sister Ayu". The HK media calls her that all the time, and personally I don't like it because it makes her sound old, but the point of the nickname is that it actually asserts her seniority in the world of Asian media and entertainment.
__________________


I was saved by the love that I tried to keep away
Set by truehappiness


Twitter || Niall is pretty (tumblr)

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.