New TeamAyu Layout - 2010 Calendar cover - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 20th October 2009, 09:21 AM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,695
I think she looks stunning xD


I love her hair!! she should keep it long again
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 20th October 2009, 09:33 AM
ayumisrael's Avatar
ayumisrael ayumisrael is offline
Lelio Protector

 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Israel
Posts: 16,036
GORGEOUS.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 20th October 2009, 09:43 AM
jiarongisme's Avatar
jiarongisme jiarongisme is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 9,759
I actually kinda like the cover when I see the bigger version.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 20th October 2009, 09:54 AM
ayumisrael's Avatar
ayumisrael ayumisrael is offline
Lelio Protector

 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Israel
Posts: 16,036
I hope that there will be huge covers <3
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 20th October 2009, 10:07 AM
Glitterayu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I really like it and it looks just gorgeous
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 20th October 2009, 11:45 AM
Midori-chan's Avatar
Midori-chan Midori-chan is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: *ever free*
Posts: 3,837
The new layout looks supernice! I LOVE the cover for the calender next year. I hope that the rest of the photos will be just as great!! <3
__________________

*i had a dream that you were gone*
tumblr

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 20th October 2009, 11:48 AM
fanayutic's Avatar
fanayutic fanayutic is offline
A Song for XX Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 331
very secret-ish . the stars (:
__________________



私♥
あゆ
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 20th October 2009, 11:50 AM
aura~'s Avatar
aura~ aura~ is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 3,794
Haaai! She posted yesterday and said that there would be a renewal ^^ (She posted really interesting pics, I hope we'll get the translation soon: pic from the 3/10 concert with the b'day cake and audience, one of her presents from her Staff, an "AYUready? complete DVD box", that is amazing and that would cost a fortune if it was for sale xDD And pics of her in a really rock style ^^)

Btw, I recorded it, as always I can do it, so that you can see how it's animated ^^ I've also recorded the last message so you can see the pics I was talking about ^^

(open in a new window cause it's in HD, and put complete screen ^^ it will be like you really are in the site ^^)



Deli, maybe you can put in the first post ^^
__________________

♥

How to join Team Ayu! ~


Last edited by aura~; 20th October 2009 at 01:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 20th October 2009, 12:00 PM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
Haaai! She posted yesterday and said that there would be a renewal ^^ (She posted really interesting pics, I hope we'll get the translation soon: pic fron the 3/10 tour with the cake and audience in stage, one of her presents a "AYUready? complete DVD box" that is amazing and that would cost a fortune if it was for sale xDD And pics of her in a really rock style ^^)

Btw, I recorded it, as always I can do it, so that you can se how it's animated ^^ I've also recorded the last message so you can see the pics I was talking about ^^

(open in a new window cause it's in HD and put complete screen ^^ it will be like you really are in the site ^^)

thanks for posting this! omg, can you post the pics of her with her rock style? they look hot!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 20th October 2009, 12:11 PM
aura~'s Avatar
aura~ aura~ is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 3,794
^ yeah, sure.


__________________

♥

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 20th October 2009, 12:15 PM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
^ yeah, sure.


omfg who said ayu aint fashiooon

maybe this might also mean upcoming rock single???
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 20th October 2009, 12:18 PM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
^ yeah, sure.


thank you! she looks amazing
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 20th October 2009, 12:25 PM
nemesisyume nemesisyume is offline
CAROLS Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Joels pants
Posts: 6,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
^ yeah, sure.


omg thanks for sharing I love her shoes!

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 20th October 2009, 12:27 PM
aloopy's Avatar
aloopy aloopy is offline
no more words Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
^ yeah, sure.


wow she looks fierce

and i kinda like the calendar cover on the layout. her expression still bugs me though. oh well.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 20th October 2009, 12:36 PM
aura~'s Avatar
aura~ aura~ is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 3,794
you're welcome ^^

I always find awesome her sense fo fashion... specialy in autumn... she usually goes for a rockish style in that seasson ^^ XD
__________________

♥

How to join Team Ayu! ~


Last edited by aura~; 20th October 2009 at 12:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 20th October 2009, 12:40 PM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
you're welcome ^^

I always find awesome her sense fo fashion... specialy in autumn... whe usually goes for a rockish style in that seasson ^^ XD
I agree! omg ayu and namie should open a boutique together and sell stuff xD they would win lady gaga's crazy overdone style
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 20th October 2009, 12:54 PM
koumori's Avatar
koumori koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,500
Oooh, thanks for posting! *o*

~ I loved this photo from the calendar, and I like this larger version too ^^
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 20th October 2009, 03:18 PM
ayu_ready?'s Avatar
ayu_ready? ayu_ready? is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Russia
Posts: 7,297
even sparkles can't save bad photos of Shimoko

pretty though
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 20th October 2009, 03:27 PM
aqua_crystal's Avatar
aqua_crystal aqua_crystal is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: My local music store.
Posts: 5,881
The new layout is much better than the previous one
__________________


Last.fm♥

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 20th October 2009, 03:39 PM
Kazeyomi's Avatar
Kazeyomi Kazeyomi is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 6,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
^ yeah, sure.


omg she looks amazing
look at her boots °A° wow..

btw I still like the layout & cover
please please Ayu don't disappoint me (and others) with meh inside pics >_<
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
team ayu


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.