![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#401
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
my conclusion CD+DVD for me with no dubs! |
|
#402
|
||||
|
||||
|
pre-order still not out???
__________________
|
|
#403
|
||||
|
||||
|
They are out!
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38217 http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38218 http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVZD-38219
__________________
|
|
#404
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#405
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank god I have a Japanese phone and will be going back soon then.
Makes it a bit more worth it.
__________________
![]() [Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History [BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!] AHS married to Maro ~13/1-2010~ Spoiler:
|
|
#406
|
||||
|
||||
|
why in the item page of Love songs [microSD+USB+DVD] there's no mention of the photobook and if it's a first press item??
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVZD-38219 no HMV JP pre-order yet??
__________________
|
|
#407
|
||||
|
||||
|
the USB has files that are like 200x better quality than CDquality files. I'm loving that idea tbh
__________________
|
|
#408
|
||||
|
||||
|
^yeah... if it's not that expensive (i mean with the shipping cost combined), probly I will risk my life and buy the USB edition.
But oh well think positively I dun have a high end stereo anyway, so I can't hear the different between CD quality and the 200x better USB quality
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#409
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have high end headphones (from the Beats by Dr. Dre line), so I'm super excited <3
__________________
|
|
#410
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm just so ridiculosly excited for this. I've been dying for a release around christmas so my parents have good reason to spend money on importing CDs ^____^
Ah~ I'm so happy. ![]() I can't wait to see how this turns out. Please have awesome songs. I really adored the last two singles. So I hope the trend of songs I like continues. |
|
#411
|
|||
|
|||
|
I pre-ordered it from CDJ just in case but waiting for YesAsia's prices to be sure.
|
|
#412
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Don't worry, it'll be included.
__________________
|
|
#413
|
||||
|
||||
|
You will regret it if you don't get it LOL
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#414
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
It'll be an R&B flavored track. Ayu wrote the lyrics, and Kazuhiro Hara wrote the music. There's a part that mentions Urata's singing part and Ayu providing a demo for him...? I dunno. Someone else will probably clarify, haha. Quote:
__________________
Last edited by truehappiness; 29th October 2010 at 01:35 AM. |
|
#415
|
||||
|
||||
|
i'm.
so. EXCITED!!!
__________________
Finally, I can stop dreaming.... |
|
#416
|
||||
|
||||
|
AWESOME. i can't wait. "Love songs" is a simple title, but nice, nevertheless.
AND YES, "LAST ANGEL" PV. ![]() i wasn't expecting a collab single too! this should be interesting.
__________________
|
|
#417
|
||||
|
||||
|
HOLY PReGNANT COWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT WAIT!! I love the title! And 9 new songs!! AHHHHH im so excited and a pv for last angel AND im so buying the single!!! OMG!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU AYU! <3 but my wallet hates you T_T lol ;p
__________________
|
|
#418
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wonder how long the USB will stay in stock at CDJ lol...hm...
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#419
|
||||
|
||||
|
I figure that because it just was released when I was online as a sign I should get the limited version lol
Now all I gotta do is be careful with my other purchases for a while xD
__________________
|
|
#420
|
||||
|
||||
|
i have to not only renew my TA membership but then get my hands on the limited version.
and then, right around the corner, CDL. I guess I won't be getting much there ![]() Quote:
大ヒット・シングル「MOON / blossom」「crossroad」「L」に、新曲8曲(予定)を加えた充実の一枚。
__________________
"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it." Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 29th October 2010 at 02:04 AM. |
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, album, ayumi hamasaki, dream on, love songs |
|
|
![]() |