New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON - Page 22 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #421  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:04 AM
mobius's Avatar
mobius mobius is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 芝加哥
Posts: 1,632
Awesome news, I can really smell my wallet going to burn now.

I'm just going to stick with the CD+DVD version.
  #422  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:08 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
It's a bit weird how they did their addition for this.

6 single A-sides + 8 new songs = 14 tracks

But they say that we have 15 planned tracks to look forward to. (Maybe they let SEVEN DAYS WAR's inclusion out of the bag?)

There are also 8 songs with PVs (3 brand new PVs, 2 for album tracks) with making-ofs for the PVs... which would total 16. Unless they do something like exclude blossom's making of for obvious reasons.
  #423  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:10 AM
Cherry Dynamite Cherry Dynamite is offline
neverending dream Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: BUNNY LAND
Posts: 4,157
YesAsia please update your site now.
  #424  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:22 AM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
9 new "songs" including interludes, right?

Also, do you think the limited edition will sell out fast like the USB from NEXT LEVEL? My Mom hasn't asked me what I want for XMAS yet so idk if I should just order it and have her pay me, lol.
  #425  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:24 AM
ストロボ・EdGE's Avatar
ストロボ・EdGE ストロボ・EdGE is offline
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,670
How long did it take for RnRC CD and CD+DVD first press to sell out?

I WILL get a first press for this album. I need that slip case to fill the void and betrayal of L, lol. Or whatever special packaging it was to have...
__________________
un asterisco
en la palma de mi mano,
una acotacion
de tu puño y letra
  #426  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:27 AM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
at least a week or two I believe. ^^

I really hope SDW is NOT ON THE ALBUM.
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/

Last edited by Pieces_of_SEVEN; 29th October 2010 at 02:35 AM.
  #427  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:31 AM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
Really? R'n'R, not NEXT LEVEL right? Damn, I'll have to order it then >_<. That'll be kinda tacky:

Mom: What do you want for Christmas?
Me: Oh, I already ordered it - it's Ayumi's new CD so you can just re-imburse me.
  #428  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:32 AM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
Really? R'n'R, not NEXT LEVEL right? Damn, I'll have to order it then >_<. That'll be kinda tacky:

Mom: What do you want for Christmas?
Me: Oh, I already ordered it - it's Ayumi's new CD so you can just re-imburse me.
LOL sounds like something I would do.
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
  #429  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:32 AM
ohsixthirty's Avatar
ohsixthirty ohsixthirty is offline
talkin' 2 myself Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
How long did it take for RnRC CD and CD+DVD first press to sell out?

I WILL get a first press for this album. I need that slip case to fill the void and betrayal of L, lol. Or whatever special packaging it was to have...
Yeah it was SO fast.

Gotta check AHS constantly.
__________________

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

  #430  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:34 AM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
How long did it take for RnRC CD and CD+DVD first press to sell out?

I WILL get a first press for this album. I need that slip case to fill the void and betrayal of L, lol. Or whatever special packaging it was to have...
OMG Wait no, I thought you meant the boxset. I misread that!
The CD and CD+DVD were in stock for a few weeks before selling out!
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
  #431  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:35 AM
ストロボ・EdGE's Avatar
ストロボ・EdGE ストロボ・EdGE is offline
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,670
So if I want a first press CD+DVD I have to order, like, now, right?

Ok cool! Phew...
__________________
un asterisco
en la palma de mi mano,
una acotacion
de tu puño y letra

Last edited by ストロボ・EdGE; 29th October 2010 at 02:43 AM.
  #432  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:35 AM
maikaru's Avatar
maikaru maikaru is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tachikawa
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
It's a bit weird how they did their addition for this.

6 single A-sides + 8 new songs = 14 tracks

But they say that we have 15 planned tracks to look forward to. (Maybe they let SEVEN DAYS WAR's inclusion out of the bag?)

There are also 8 songs with PVs (3 brand new PVs, 2 for album tracks) with making-ofs for the PVs... which would total 16. Unless they do something like exclude blossom's making of for obvious reasons.
I think Seven Days War will be on the album~ It says 8 new songs, and I don't think they are bad at math LOL.
  #433  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:36 AM
AyuGAME's Avatar
AyuGAME AyuGAME is offline
Virgin Road Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bandung, Indonesia
Posts: 19,312
i think SDW won't make it into album...crossing fingers
__________________




Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

  #434  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:53 AM
Suteisi Suteisi is offline
Voyage Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,209
Okkaaaii. Waiting for YesAsia...... anytime nooowwww...
__________________
Arena Tour 2009 ~NEXT LEVEL~
Countdown Live A ~WAKE UP~ 2012-2013
Big Bang World Tour 2015
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
  #435  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:53 AM
jbrat2219's Avatar
jbrat2219 jbrat2219 is offline
JEWEL Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,929
Maybe the 15th track is a bonus track?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Suteisi View Post
Okkaaaii. Waiting for YesAsia...... anytime nooowwww...
I have to go to sleep now and I bet you anything pre-orders will be up and gone by the time I wake up T_______T...
  #436  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:55 AM
roanmy's Avatar
roanmy roanmy is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: ノルウェーのベルゲン。
Posts: 1,136
^If so they sort of messed up by saying 15 tracks, ruining the surprise. Unless it's tada no ame!!! =D
But I'm thinking it's SEVEN DAYS WAR and they're just holding out.
__________________
セヴェンデイスウォー闘うよ
ただ素直に生きるために。

いい音楽品質が欲しい。
  #437  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:56 AM
brener's Avatar
brener brener is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,917
I`ve already done my pre-order of the micro SD+USB+DVD at CDJapan, it`s the first time I buy there and I really hope it comes with the photobook because they don`t mention it there =// I`m a bit afraid.... and I also did my pre-order on Dream ON CD+DVD, I think this is gonna be Urata`s single with the biggest sales, since this single is included in his discography and not on ayu`s one...
__________________
  #438  
Old 29th October 2010, 02:59 AM
Mirrorcle World ~longing future~'s Avatar
Mirrorcle World ~longing future~ Mirrorcle World ~longing future~ is offline
End roll Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oerba, Gran Pulse
Posts: 775
Last Angel PV X]
__________________


ɧɑɱɑȿɑӄі ɑɣǔɱі ϟ ɑȴɑȵ

  #439  
Old 29th October 2010, 03:00 AM
bluegie's Avatar
bluegie bluegie is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,888
Yeah, so even if the single doesn't get no. 1, it won't hurt ayu's no. 1 streak for sure .
__________________
...
...
...
.
  #440  
Old 29th October 2010, 03:02 AM
hsienko's Avatar
hsienko hsienko is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
i think SDW won't make it into album...crossing fingers
Me too but she rarely excludes songs both A and B-sides from the album since like vogue.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, album, ayumi hamasaki, dream on, love songs


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.