![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#481
|
||||
|
||||
|
About fedex, unlike other carriers, they deliver on SUNDAY too! I was shocked to receive one of my fedex parcel on sun!
So for chrsitmas peak season, if u are worried that it might get held or delay, try fedex!
__________________
|
|
#482
|
||||
|
||||
|
posting it again,in case if anyone missed my edited post
Quote:
|
|
#483
|
||||
|
||||
|
FedEx does NOT deliver on Sunday in the US.
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#484
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I remember now. Well we must waiting so.
__________________
|
|
#485
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well I feel bad for those who ordered it already...the SD card is useless outside of Japan. >.<
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ Last edited by ownsarai; 29th October 2010 at 04:18 AM. |
|
#486
|
||||
|
||||
|
omg....which version should I get??? I want cd+dvd but I also want the photobook as well...the USB version is too expensive for me~!!
|
|
#487
|
|||
|
|||
|
i'll definitely purchase the CD+DVD version and the microSD. idk about you guys, but everytime i buy a cell phone (american and from Verizon Wireless) they give me this:
Spoiler:
so you only have to plug it into your computer and it will work fine. pretty sure it's not exclusive for japan. |
|
#488
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's not the microSD slot that's the issue.
The files themselves are made to be played in specific types of phones. (Namely Japanese ones that aren't available elsewhere.) I'm sure you'll be able to play them somehow but I don't think they'll work in all phones according to what's been said by CDJapan. http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/faq/ (See the SDaudio section.) Quote:
__________________
Last edited by truehappiness; 29th October 2010 at 04:32 AM. |
|
#489
|
||||
|
||||
|
ahh waiting for TA pre order links...
I really wonder when theyll come |
|
#490
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#491
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here we go! Only 29 left in stock at CDJapan!!!
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#492
|
||||
|
||||
|
^seriously?! >.< Of which version? All?
I'll have to wait until at least tomorrow to pre-order anyway...hopefully they will have more.
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#493
|
||||
|
||||
|
Of the USB. I kind of think they won't...but who knows!
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#494
|
||||
|
||||
|
GAH! >.< Of course.
This sucks. And YA has none of the microSD+USB+DVD up yet for pre-order. Now I will have to wait.
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ Last edited by ownsarai; 29th October 2010 at 04:46 AM. |
|
#495
|
||||
|
||||
|
27! They will all be gone soon...haha! Better pick yours up!
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#496
|
||||
|
||||
|
Er... I was asked by tokyoxjapanxfan to create a new thread, and I got one ready waiting for this one to hit 500 so... I'm not exactly sure how this is going to work.
New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [II] Spoiler:
__________________
|
|
#497
|
||||
|
||||
|
^Pieces_of_SEVEN made the new thread already.
I only use YA, CDJ is too expensive for me.
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#498
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, I'm aware of that. I guess I'll save it and update it as information comes out?
__________________
|
|
#499
|
||||
|
||||
|
^Yea, that's a good idea.
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#500
|
||||
|
||||
|
$102 for the micro+USB+photobook on CDJapan... yikes!
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, album, ayumi hamasaki, dream on, love songs |
|
|
![]() |