[Twitter] Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ - Page 19 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #361  
Old 17th February 2011, 01:01 PM
BlackSilence's Avatar
BlackSilence BlackSilence is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 5,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eewyi View Post
So how tall Ayu really is? XD And what about Mannie?
I'm only 145cm, 17 years old. Is there any Japanese artist as little as me? XD
I think Mannie should be over 180-185 since he's a model...

145???? my god you're tiny
  #362  
Old 17th February 2011, 01:03 PM
Bubbly's Avatar
Bubbly Bubbly is offline
TO BE Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 573
^
^
^
Yaguchi Mari, former Morning Musume member, is 145cm and 28 years old!

Last edited by Bubbly; 17th February 2011 at 01:13 PM.
  #363  
Old 17th February 2011, 03:00 PM
asmAyumi1992's Avatar
asmAyumi1992 asmAyumi1992 is offline
GAME Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ipoh-KL, Malaysia
Posts: 5,799
I still think Kuu is taller than 158 and Ayu is about 150

Have been 3 days Ayu didn't tweet any =,="
__________________


Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

  #364  
Old 17th February 2011, 07:33 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
She is likely to be busy. Last time she did this, she was working on PVs and the new album, I think? Or was it when she was rehearsing for CDL and planning that wedding?
  #365  
Old 17th February 2011, 07:44 PM
Luja. Luja. is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany.
Posts: 2,020
I guess she is working on a new single or maybe she is even back to Japan already and rehearsing for the tour.
__________________


"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

  #366  
Old 17th February 2011, 10:04 PM
jbrat2219's Avatar
jbrat2219 jbrat2219 is offline
JEWEL Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,929
Yeah, doesn't the tour start in April?!
  #367  
Old 17th February 2011, 10:07 PM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
it's funny how just 2-3 days of ayu not tweeting seems like a long time since she's usually so active on it lol. I'm sure when she comes back she'll go on a huge tweeting spree
  #368  
Old 17th February 2011, 10:22 PM
Bruised.Sapphire's Avatar
Bruised.Sapphire Bruised.Sapphire is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NorCal (Bay Area)
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by love in music View Post
it's funny how just 2-3 days of ayu not tweeting seems like a long time since she's usually so active on it lol. I'm sure when she comes back she'll go on a huge tweeting spree
Definitely. She's always doing that.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComatoseBunnySnatcher View Post
^ Hey, if I went deaf and broke my leg for a company you'd bet your ass i'd get my money's worth! Ayu is a smart HBIC!
Spoiler:

Godly.
  #369  
Old 17th February 2011, 10:54 PM
miki_beland's Avatar
miki_beland miki_beland is offline
monochrome Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 737
mannie said me on facebook that they would PROBABLY going to austria in march...
__________________
I won't lose my way anymore, I have no regrets
It was my destiny that I met you
Because you always give and teach me
The meaning and the significance of my existence


  #370  
Old 18th February 2011, 07:18 AM
C+R+E+AYUMI's Avatar
C+R+E+AYUMI C+R+E+AYUMI is offline
fairyland Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ITALY
Posts: 8,207
i really hope so! march would be perfect for a day trip

if they come during weekend of course -__-
__________________

~thanks pepper for the set~
  #371  
Old 18th February 2011, 11:03 AM
Luja. Luja. is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany.
Posts: 2,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by miki_beland View Post
mannie said me on facebook that they would PROBABLY going to austria in march...
ahh so they're going to Austria before the tour probably.... I want to go there to see them when they come to Austria, but March might be a bit too early.
__________________


"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

  #372  
Old 18th February 2011, 11:50 AM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by miki_beland View Post
mannie said me on facebook that they would PROBABLY going to austria in march...
woww ayu finally gonna meet the in laws! haha~
  #373  
Old 18th February 2011, 12:01 PM
miki_beland's Avatar
miki_beland miki_beland is offline
monochrome Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 737
but well... he insisted it was PROBABLE, that it was not sure yet =/ I hope it will be >_< please ayu come!!!!
__________________
I won't lose my way anymore, I have no regrets
It was my destiny that I met you
Because you always give and teach me
The meaning and the significance of my existence


  #374  
Old 18th February 2011, 12:37 PM
asmAyumi1992's Avatar
asmAyumi1992 asmAyumi1992 is offline
GAME Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ipoh-KL, Malaysia
Posts: 5,799
But her Tour is almost around the corner. She'll be super busy O_O
__________________


Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

  #375  
Old 18th February 2011, 02:32 PM
PEARL's Avatar
PEARL PEARL is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sea of Eternity
Posts: 1,486
^she got a new iphone?
__________________


Twitter•Facebook•last.fm
Istoria ~Kalliope~
Akiko Shikata Live @ HATS FES '07 MP4
Shikata Akiko's Full Discography + Ar Tonelico Songs
Pantalea is a mystical flower that only blooms once a year...

  #376  
Old 18th February 2011, 02:45 PM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
^ yea..
her old iPhone was falling into the pool then damaged..
so she got new phone right away..haha~
  #377  
Old 18th February 2011, 02:51 PM
PEARL's Avatar
PEARL PEARL is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sea of Eternity
Posts: 1,486
oh LOL right away~
__________________


Twitter•Facebook•last.fm
Istoria ~Kalliope~
Akiko Shikata Live @ HATS FES '07 MP4
Shikata Akiko's Full Discography + Ar Tonelico Songs
Pantalea is a mystical flower that only blooms once a year...

  #378  
Old 18th February 2011, 03:05 PM
Kazeyomi's Avatar
Kazeyomi Kazeyomi is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 6,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
^ yea..
her old iPhone was falling into the pool then damaged..
so she got new phone right away..haha~
really? o_O I missed that news lol.
But well she's super rich so it's not a big deal she can buy more than a iphone lol.
__________________

  #379  
Old 18th February 2011, 03:41 PM
Misa-chan's Avatar
Misa-chan Misa-chan is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,903
18/2/2011:

Spoiler:
ayu_19980408: I'm back!!!!!!!! Whee-- ( ̄▽ ̄)

mai_ayu: ayu--  I saw it--  Was super shocked (*^^*)←http://www.ayu-aq.com/
ayu_19980408: Check this out--->


GUTS_RUSH: Stupid girl. You dropped your iPhone into the pool, didn't you (´Д` As for its restoration...... Won't be anytime soon ((((;゚Д゚))))))) Good luck! Minazou!!!
ayu_19980408: Stupid girl's iPhone is back!!


GUTS_RUSH: Stupid girls... Right...... Stupid!
ayu_19980408: Giggle.


photo by ishiiluis
ayu_19980408: Giggle. Sorry for being without make-up.


GUTS_RUSH: Feet.
ayu_19980408: I like this photo--.

ayu_19980408: Oh yeah, I got a new iPhone and am back on Twitter ( ̄▽ ̄) Were you lonely? Teehee. I'm really cheerful now ☆

kana_xxx2002ayu: So you couldn't tweet because your iPhone went into water?? ( ̄▽ ̄)
ayu_19980408: I couldn't tweet, but more importantly, I couldn't contact anyone in Tokyo. (laugh)
__________________

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

  #380  
Old 18th February 2011, 04:22 PM
Bigtop Bigtop is offline
Beautiful Day Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bothell, WA, USA
Posts: 9,548
Aww, that's too bad that she dropped her iPhone into the pool and has to get a new one - no wonder why she did not tweet for the past three days...
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, twitter


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.