![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#361
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
145???? my god you're tiny ![]()
__________________
|
|
#362
|
||||
|
||||
|
^
^ ^ Yaguchi Mari, former Morning Musume member, is 145cm and 28 years old! Last edited by Bubbly; 17th February 2011 at 01:13 PM. |
|
#364
|
||||
|
||||
|
She is likely to be busy. Last time she did this, she was working on PVs and the new album, I think? Or was it when she was rehearsing for CDL and planning that wedding?
__________________
|
|
#365
|
|||
|
|||
|
I guess she is working on a new single or maybe she is even back to Japan already and rehearsing for the tour.
__________________
|
|
#366
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, doesn't the tour start in April?!
|
|
#367
|
||||
|
||||
|
it's funny how just 2-3 days of ayu not tweeting seems like a long time since she's usually so active on it lol. I'm sure when she comes back she'll go on a huge tweeting spree
|
|
#368
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Quote:
Spoiler:
|
|
#369
|
||||
|
||||
|
mannie said me on facebook that they would PROBABLY going to austria in march...
__________________
I won't lose my way anymore, I have no regrets It was my destiny that I met you Because you always give and teach me The meaning and the significance of my existence |
|
#370
|
||||
|
||||
|
i really hope so! march would be perfect for a day trip
if they come during weekend of course -__-
__________________
![]() ~thanks pepper for the set~ |
|
#371
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#372
|
||||
|
||||
|
woww ayu finally gonna meet the in laws! haha~
|
|
#373
|
||||
|
||||
|
but well... he insisted it was PROBABLE, that it was not sure yet =/ I hope it will be >_< please ayu come!!!!
__________________
I won't lose my way anymore, I have no regrets It was my destiny that I met you Because you always give and teach me The meaning and the significance of my existence |
|
#375
|
||||
|
||||
|
^she got a new iphone?
__________________
|
|
#376
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ yea..
her old iPhone was falling into the pool then damaged.. so she got new phone right away..haha~ |
|
#377
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh LOL right away~
__________________
|
|
#378
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
But well she's super rich so it's not a big deal she can buy more than a iphone lol.
__________________
|
|
#379
|
||||
|
||||
|
18/2/2011:
Spoiler:
__________________
Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪ |
|
#380
|
|||
|
|||
|
Aww, that's too bad that she dropped her iPhone into the pool and has to get a new one - no wonder why she did not tweet for the past three days...
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, twitter |
|
|
![]() |