Discussion of Happening Here cover - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 22nd December 2011, 01:00 AM
letter's Avatar
letter letter is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 426
It was so totally random. I came on AHS and suddenly there's a new song I hadn't even heard of. It's all right, but the production is poor. I'll listen to it a couple more times, see where I gravitate more, like or dislike. I wonder if it's any indication of what we're going to get next, if this is the sound of the new album.
__________________


"I've been and am absurdly over-estimated.
There are no supermen, and I'm quite ordinary, and will say so whatever the artistic results.
In that point I'm one of the few people who tell the truth about myself.
"--T.E.Lawrence

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, happening here, tetsuya komuro, trf


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.