Discussion of Happening Here cover - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 22nd December 2011, 07:44 AM
Coelacanth Coelacanth is offline
GAME Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: nyc
Posts: 5,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Yeah. I think a lot of songs she's covered in concerts have been TK works. teens, WOW WAR TONIGHT, SEVEN DAYS WAR, and now Happening Here. (this is excluding TRF songs she's done and the Yuming Sotsuyou Shashin during CDL)
I totally forgot about teens until you mentioned it. Re-listened to it and I think I fell in love all over again, lol.

SEVEN DAYS WAR is a gem. My favorite cover of hers.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, happening here, tetsuya komuro, trf


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.