Party Queen lyric snippets on JOYSOUND + interlude confirmation - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 6th March 2012, 10:25 PM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
Everyone and their complaints. I don't mind when the complaints are valid or even when people complain about the songs they don't like (because Lord knows I love to do that myself, lol), but complaining that there are 3 interludes when there have been more on albums including singles (which means much less new material) is ridiculous. People, have you forgotten with this release we are getting 11 BRAND NEW TRACKS!? That includes Party queen and Hbya (as they are new for the album). Even without those tracks (which I already dislike) there are 9 new songs. Count them. 9



One of these interludes probably has vocals, in the likes of "Bridge to the sky" "Not yet" "Mirror" etc. Who knows, maybe it will become a full song in the future? Either way, I don't give a damn. I am still ecstatic over the amount of new tracks we are getting and Hell I was even making room for 4 interludes just to be safe! So for me, this is a RELIEF! Lower your expectations next time, I'm telling you, it WORKS WONDERS!

Last edited by Zeke.; 6th March 2012 at 10:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, joysound, party queen, taskebab


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.