[Article] Time Out Tokyo's James Hadfield reviews Party Queen - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #30  
Old 24th March 2012, 10:02 AM
elvesword's Avatar
elvesword elvesword is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Posts: 847
Actually, I have no idea who this guy is. Does he really understand AYU's songs?
Ya, maybe now Japan has been kicked by the Korea songs, but still , I think AYU has been working on to progress herself in this album. Like, I've never heard she singing songs like Broadway style, I think it's great, a really different try for herslef, and the two songs "the next LOVE" and "Eyes, Smoke and magic" is really cute and amazing, why can't she sing like Broadway? Right?
And, I think he really don't understand the meaning of Return Road, this one is amazing, cuz I love AYU singing with chorus, especailly like opera style, why can't she try it? Only foreigners can sing opera and Broadway?(No offense, really, but in my idea i think this writer is too conservative.)
Anyway, he sounds to me that he doesn't understand AYU at all, maybe he needs to try to understand her more before writing this kind of articles to complain.
__________________
elegent


lady ayu
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, party queen


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.